Crime Warrant issued for Cristiano Ronaldo's DNA in rape case.

Suggests the accuser at least got a rape kit done which puts her in the top 0.00000001% of celebrity rape accusers in my book.

Are we ever going to realize that the burden of proof for famous people and politcians needs to be higher on these claims?

Rich fucks and politicians already have enough advantages (eg. affording the best lawyers). This idea seems contrary to justice.

giphy.gif

just send the victim a signed soccer ball so she can stfu

and people think Jon Jones is bad.

:eek:<Lmaoo>

I don't understand how this is relevant. I thought he had acknowledged that he had consensual relations with the woman. If he already admits to being there and engaging in sexual activity, what good would supplying DNA do?

Murka gonna clone our way to victory in subsequent WCs.

pretty impressive that they got a time machine and had her file a police report 9 years ago.

Wait, so you think this idea is new?

Just because it is coming in waves now, making it's fraud obvious, doesn't mean it didn't happen before.

When sibel Edmonds talks about Janice shakowsky being hooked by foreign intelligence being recorded sleeping with another women, do you think that is a conspiracy of metoo as well?

Thankfully for him he isnt American and his target audience and fan base is in latin america and southern europe (areas that havent exactly bought into western insanity or radical metoo).

Yeah, their is asking for political courage, and their is asking for political suicide. You know they would rail road the shit out of him, if he stood by this guy.

Doesn't sound like the kinda guy I want standing up for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back