Crime Warrant issued for Cristiano Ronaldo's DNA in rape case.

I don't understand how this is relevant. I thought he had acknowledged that he had consensual relations with the woman. If he already admits to being there and engaging in sexual activity, what good would supplying DNA do?

Las Vegas can issue a warrant to Italy to get someone's DNA??????
<TheWire1>

Yeah, Italy will get right on that.

<36>

aiEJH.gif

<TheWire1>

All countries can do this. Its a legal request. Its up to the country to decide if they want to comply or not and possibly risk diplomatic issues. This is how people get extradited to other countries for crimes committed there.

<TheWire1>
It's not at all unusual for foreign LEOs to request help from local authorities to conduct an investigation when the suspect is in a different country.

All countries can do this. Its a legal request. Its up to the country to decide if they want to comply or not and possibly risk diplomatic issues. This is how people get extradited to other countries for crimes committed there.
I do get that actually. It is just a bizarre thing to read and I'm surprised the PD actually made a formal request for it considering it seems to be a 'he said, she said' situation.

Ronaldo is famous all over the world...so how fucking big is he in Italy?
Lol and the CITY of Las Vegas is asking for his DNA ?
It's like Venice issuing a warrant for LeBron James. It's just a bizarre thing to read.

Somehow I think Italy will tell Vegas to go fuck itself

Yeah, Italy will get right on that.

<36>

Issuing a warrant even when someone is out of counrty is in no way strange.
The person can ignore it and if the US asks the other country to enforce they usually have rules about the type of crime they would do that for. It is usually an agreed to threshold. Speeding tickets... Naw. Murder... yes usually. And lots of room in between.

What it means to the US however is that if he does not voluntarily submit they can grab him in any friendly country that allows that with an Interpol Warrant and ship him back.

They need the Golden Bitch to test some shit, he’ll clear The soccer dude..

Probably a scheme to clone Ronaldo and make America relevant in football.

Are we ever going to realize that the burden of proof for famous people and politcians needs to be higher on these claims?

I mean people have a monetary interest in taking down someone famous or a politican. It isn't hard to imagine someone finding a girl some famous person knows and paying them make false claims?

Are we ever going to realize that the burden of proof for famous people and politcians needs to be higher on these claims?

I mean people have a monetary interest in taking down someone famous or a politican. It isn't hard to imagine someone finding a girl some famous person knows and paying them make false claims?

pretty impressive that they got a time machine and had her file a police report 9 years ago.

I don't understand how this is relevant. I thought he had acknowledged that he had consensual relations with the woman. If he already admits to being there and engaging in sexual activity, what good would supplying DNA do?

This. There was never a question that some amount of sexual activity happened

He says it was all consensual. She says he stuck it in her popper without consent and didn't stop even after she started screaming

Back