WARNING: Voted The Most Aggressive Martial Arts School On The East Coast!

S

Scotty Sevens

I saw this on another message board, and it made me crack up. I figured you guys could use a good laugh.

Yea, I seen that on the UG.

That's hilarious. :icon_lol:

untitled-5_copy.jpg

I will promise to improve your situation. Even if I have to beat you with a bat. And If that doesn't work, there's the whip or machete. Dont pretend your fit when your fat.

:icon_lol:

Goddamn... thats hard..

Sensei Jerry is definitely in the running for craziest martial artist alive today.

According to testimony, Sensei Jerry will:

- Throw a knife at your head
- Rip your skin with a meathook
- Break into your house and steal stuff just so that you know he's watching you
- Literally, HUNT YOU

I think a bunch of people on the UG done called his academy and gave him tons of shit. :D

"Sensei, and his network of trained professionals, Police, Trained Ninja, Trappers, and other Experts will Hunt you out of class in "Real Time" and "Real Life".
Only the most serious of students sign on for this type of training. Being Hunted by Sensei and his team of experts is something that will change your life forever! It is an intense experience that has been described as "Survivor" meets "The Game".
How far is to far? Do you really know what you were taught? What does happen if you are caught, attacked, captured, defeated, and taken?
Identities are hidden, rules dont exist, you are tested for real. Burried alive, tied up in the trees, lost in tunnels underground, set adrift at sea. Your team has been infiltrated by spies and double agents, you are left to survive for days on an island. Can you survive? Do you dare?
The wealthy pay thousands of dollars to go on such elaborate mock adventures such as ours, but you dont have to. Sensei Jerry's Aiki Jiujitsu Kung Fu classes will train you like you never imagined you could be trained. The Hunt is not for everyone. Do You Dare to Fight Back???
"

4xojspk.gif

The Hunt

Now that we have taught you to fight back and you have learned to defend yourself, escape, and defeat your opponents, Aiki JiuJitsu Kung Fu will put you to the ultimate test!
Sensei, and his network of trained professionals, Police, Trained Ninja, Trappers, and other Experts will Hunt you out of class in "Real Time" and "Real Life".
Only the most serious of students sign on for this type of training. Being Hunted by Sensei and his team of experts is something that will change your life forever! It is an intense experience that has been described as "Survivor" meets "The Game".
How far is to far? Do you really know what you were taught? What does happen if you are caught, attacked, captured, defeated, and taken?
Identities are hidden, rules dont exist, you are tested for real. Burried alive, tied up in the trees, lost in tunnels underground, set adrift at sea. Your team has been infiltrated by spies and double agents, you are left to survive for days on an island. Can you survive? Do you dare?
The wealthy pay thousands of dollars to go on such elaborate mock adventures such as ours, but you dont have to. Sensei Jerry's Aiki Jiujitsu Kung Fu classes will train you like you never imagined you could be trained. The Hunt is not for everyone. Do You Dare to Fight Back???

I almost can't believe this guy is for real. Who has a team on ninjas, trappers, and ploice who will hunt and capture you.

The Hunt

Now that we have taught you to fight back and you have learned to defend yourself, escape, and defeat your opponents, Aiki JiuJitsu Kung Fu will put you to the ultimate test!
Sensei, and his network of trained professionals, Police, Trained Ninja, Trappers, and other Experts will Hunt you out of class in "Real Time" and "Real Life".

I almost can't believe this guy is for real. Who has a team on ninjas, trappers, and ploice who will hunt and capture you.

Oh Sensei Jerry is for real. That's the scariest part.

He has a cult like school where he really does literally just chase people around with weapons the entire class.

Aiki Jiujitsu Kung Fu ....

He could have atleast picked three MA's that are similar. Or not from two completely different Countrys.

Definitely more extreme than Rex-Kwon-Do

Somebody really needs to dojo storm this tool... jesus christ, what a loser....

So he attacks you with weapons and kidnaps you? What exactly is he teaching here??

The Hunt

They actually do this at my school but with BJJ. Just the other day I was standing in line at the supermarket and a purple belt came out from behind the counter and tried a flying armbar. Luckily I stunned him with a frozen pizza and escaped.

They actually do this at my school but with BJJ. Just the other day I was standing in line at the supermarket and a purple belt came out from behind the counter and tried a flying armbar. Luckily I stunned him with a frozen pizza and escaped.

I can just imagine some guy talking in a business meeting and a gang of ninjas and trappers bust in and kidnap him and everyone else just watching in disbelief

Aiki Jiujitsu Kung Fu ....

He could have atleast picked three MA's that are similar. Or not from two completely different Countrys.

Voted Most Aggressive Misuse of Martial Arts Terminology

^^Now see if you had trained with Sensei Jerry instead of that pussy BJJ stuff, you could have performed the poison finger instead of throwing a pizza...

Could have ended the whole thing right there...

Back