Crime War Room, what do you think about this Video? Over the line?

C'mon man . . . the color of someone's skin isn't the take home message here . . . . good grief.

Well he was rather racist online and its reported he called her the N word. I would have taken it with a grain of salt until I saw some social media posts.

super weird for him to play the white privilege card when its totally likely he wouldve done the same if it was a white woman. Like you said, if he didnt get charged then he could have some validity in his claim

White privilege isn't the proper term, but there's good reason to think race played a part in his actions given (a) she said he called her racial slurs and (b) he has a social media history of white nationalist/alt right stuff.

I would also guarantee he's also one of the types online who say "domestic abusers should be killed: I'd KICK A DUDE'S ASS if he laid hands on a woman!" Lots of overlap between persons reductive enough to impulsively shit on due process in order to virtue signal and persons irrational and impulsive enough to attack a woman.

Did you see the hitler speech meme? Dude was cringe as fuckkk.

Yeah, when I first saw it I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he meant, generically, not to be the one person who forgets to do something.

White guy likely doesn’t even see her as a human... evidence by how he treated her.

White privilege isn’t real though right guys?
When you blame the characteristics and not individual behavior you literally become part of the endless cycle of antagonism. Because you allow base cowardice to run your mind, which becomes threatened by everything associated with the negative memory. People like you should just sit down. You aren’t looking for a solution, you’re just panicking.

White privilege isn't the proper term, but there's good reason to think race played a part in his actions given (a) she said he called her racial slurs and (b) he has a social media history of white nationalist/alt right stuff.

I would also guarantee he's also one of the types online who say "domestic abusers should be killed: I'd KICK A DUDE'S ASS if he laid hands on a woman!" Lots of overlap between persons reductive enough to impulsively shit on due process in order to virtue signal and persons irrational and impulsive enough to attack a woman.

Zebs comment would make more sense if he stated he has racist views, but nothing in that video is indicative of white privilege; it was a flippant comment. If he gets off with no charge while she does not, then certainly.

You don't peak out to see who's pulling in your driveway if you hear something going on outside?

When it's like 20 yards, and someone backs like 3 feet into it, and the whole neighborhood peeps the car? No, that does not happen in WA. We're not that paranoid.

Well he was rather racist online and its reported he called her the N word. I would have taken it with a grain of salt until I saw some social media posts.

That's fair . . . I was referring to what I watched in the video . . .

When it's like 20 yards, and someone backs like 3 feet into it, and the whole neighborhood peeps the car? No, that does not happen in WA. We're not that paranoid.

I said YOUR driveway . . . not your neighbors.

That's fair . . . I was referring to what I watched in the video . . .

Tbh I disagree with his initial accusation as well, he should have posted the stuff I did to back up his point without seeming reactionary and diluting the conversation without facts.

Beating a woman senseless and pulling a gun on her "requires more context" according to the resident WR shithead...

Well. I posted plenty of information. There is a ton of information out there, and I think you're well aware of your reputation as a poster.

ROFLMAO...reputation as a poster. You really had to try to use a character assassination to argue for pro-MSM mob mentality against someone that is only saying they prefer to wait for the whole story.

Talk about being a dumb cunt.

<Dany07>

White privilege would be if he wasn't charged/ convicted of a crime, it has nothing to do with the workings of his mind. Everybody has the privilege of being a piece of shit if they so desire.

Maybe I saw incorrectly that she was the one being charged with a crime. Both were?

ROFLMAO...reputation as a poster. You really had to try to use a character assassination to argue for pro-MSM mob mentality against someone that is only saying they prefer to wait for the whole story.

Talk about being a dumb cunt.

<Dany07>

Name a single instance I've ever jumped into mob mentality. You saying 99% sure we're being misled when I posted a fuck ton of facts to the story.

You're acting like the only thing we know is from the video of him threatening her life and brutally beating her, a tiny bit of research and you'd find out that there is more to the story, and it's been pretty well documented.

So the article says she damaged his truck before the face to face confrontation? Anyone got more info on that? If some random broad started beating the shit out of my car I may get out and try to stop her but the unanswered punches were way over the line. I’d just like to know what really led up to the two people being out of their vehicles and face to face.

Name a single instance I've ever jumped into mob mentality. You saying 99% sure we're being misled when I posted a fuck ton of facts to the story

Right now in this thread. You are pissed off at person stating they are going to wait for all the information to come out.

If that is not mob mentality than nothing is.

Deal with it.

Right now in this thread. You are pissed off at person stating they are going to wait for all the information to come out.

If that is not mob mentality than nothing is.

Deal with it.

What information hasn't come out? The before, during, and after are all documented.

What information hasn't come out?

You should keep asking questions that only can be answered by those that have the information...again, twat, I am not going to go with mob mentality and just jump all over this. Odds are, you were one of the far too many people that called for the head of the Convington boy.

Back