Crime War Room, what do you think about this Video? Over the line?

Seems like a reasonable response. Dude felt cornered and threatened. Inducing CTE on his attacker was the only way to make sure she didn't permanently injure him. Self defense imo.

Did you read the article I posted? There is a ton of info out there dude.

Also.. What info do you think is withheld?

Why are you so upset that a person is willing to sit back and WAIT for the full story instead of act like an ape and run away with mob based outrage mentality?!?

And your question was stupid as fuck...what info do I think is withheld...jesus the stupid hurts. The story just broke and is done with only information taken from a short viral video clip...no one knows if there is more video, no one knows if the context created by the viral video is the OPPOSITE or not, yet.

Girl is tough. Takes many clean shots and has no problem hitting a guy with a gun.

I’d be worried this lunatic would shoot me and she wasn’t even bothered by it at all.

^^^This was a good post.

White guy likely doesn’t even see her as a human... evidence by how he treated her.

White privilege isn’t real though right guys?

^^^ This was a shit post.

Learn the difference.

Complete goon. Completely over the top reaction. The only way I could see this as some how justified is if she was really drunk (driving down the wrong side of the road) and was flipping out at the guy for trying to report her. Even if that was the case dude took this to a place where it didn't need to be. What a thug.

White privilege would be if he wasn't charged/ convicted of a crime, it has nothing to do with the workings of his mind. Everybody has the privilege of being a piece of shit if they so desire.

super weird for him to play the white privilege card when its totally likely he wouldve done the same if it was a white woman. Like you said, if he didnt get charged then he could have some validity in his claim

Do people in her position not usually get charged originally or is this just another race card being played?

POS guy needs to be locked up away from society.

Last edited:
yea, don't know why this video bothers me so much...I mean WTF.

its pretty obvious why it bothers you and should bother anybody. This piece of shit was out of control; brandishing a weapon against an unarmed, weaker person and then physically assaulting her. It doesn't get much more offensive than that.

This. You’re probably confused because “offensive” has become a four letter word. Being offended is a sign of weakness. It’s much cooler to pretend it’s all not a big deal. Just chill out and get woke, LI.

That guy is completely out of line from start to finish. Having the gun out, initiating contact. Not to mention the Repeated haymakers on a covered up cowering opponent who even happens to be a female.

Why are you so upset that a person is willing to sit back and WAIT for the full story instead of act like an ape and run away with mob based outrage mentality?!?

And your question was stupid as fuck...what info do I think is withheld...jesus the stupid hurts. The story just broke and is done with only information taken from a short viral video clip...no one knows if there is more video, no one knows if the context created by the viral video is the OPPOSITE or not, yet.

Well. I posted plenty of information. There is a ton of information out there, and I think you're well aware of your reputation as a poster.

I'm asking you what you think happened beforehand to warrant a racist "libertarian" threatening her life then brutally beating her.

Eye witness reports, his and her testimony and video are all there. Your post was annoying because the "99% you're being misled"

So what makes you think that?

Lmao over the line? If that isn't over the line then I don't want to know what the fuck the line actually is. The guy is a total scumbag and I hope he goes away for a long time.

its pretty obvious why it bothers you and should bother anybody. This piece of shit was out of control; brandishing a weapon against an unarmed, weaker person and then physically assaulting her. It doesn't get much more offensive than that.

Texas, and a lot of the South have this weird problem with being overly suspicious. I went down to Texas a few months ago with a coworker who is from there. All over the place, if you drive into a neighborhood accidentally, and go into someone's driveaway to exit out, your watched extremely closely. It's some weird voyeuristic shit, in my view. We're both white, and we saw shades of like 3 houses opening. eesh

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a...with-damaging-his-truck/ar-BBVAD70?li=BBnb7Kz

A "white man" is caught on video striking a "black woman" multiple times in the face.

On the night when a gun was pulled, punches were thrown and car windows smashed, transforming Dallas into the latest flash point of criminal justice and race relations, everything began with a traffic dispute.

"L’Daijohnique Lee was going the wrong way down a one-way street in the Deep Ellum neighborhood on March 21. She was dropping off a friend, she
said. Austin Shuffield, 30, was trying to leave a parking lot. He tried to take a picture of her license plate. Lee, 24, threatened to mace him if he didn’t back away, WFAA reported, citing a police affidavit.

A bystander video captured what happened next. Shuffield, who is white, clutches a pistol at his side and steps toward Lee, who is black. She pulls out her phone to dial 911. Shuffield swats the phone to the ground and Lee connects a punch. Then Shuffield winds up for at least five hard blows to Lee’s head, sending her reeling. Then he kicks her phone down the street."

Did she strike him first? yes. But did it warrant this level of retaliation? no. and why did he have a gun?

I guess I'm an ole fashioned guy...I just can't imagine striking a woman this many times in the face...

Yeah . . . that was waaaaay over the line . . . completely unnecessary . . .

https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy.com/news/2019/03/austin-shuffield/amp/

Yep. The racist Trump supporter brutally beating a woman after calling her racial slurs and threatening her life is probably the real victim here.

austin-shuffield-facebook-3.jpg

austin-shuffield-4.jpg

austin-shuffield-6.jpg

austin-shuffield-5.jpg

austin-shuffield-facebook-2.jpg

Also, take away the dude's dog. You can't trust a knuckle dragging maniac like that to take care of a dog.

White guy likely doesn’t even see her as a human... evidence by how he treated her.

C'mon man . . . the color of someone's skin isn't the take home message here . . . . good grief.

Had nothing to do with White Privilege you idiot. Had everything to do with two idiots, one more so than the other. He deserves charges regardless.

Texas, and a lot of the South have this weird problem with being overly suspicious. I went down to Texas a few months ago with a coworker who is from there. All over the place, if you drive into a neighborhood accidentally, and go into someone's driveaway to exit out, your watched extremely closely. It's some weird voyeuristic shit, in my view. We're both white, and we saw shades of like 3 houses opening. eesh

You don't peak out to see who's pulling in your driveway if you hear something going on outside?

Back