War Room needs more exposure

N

NewGuardBjj

Mayberry is twice as poppin. Plus we seem to have an over abundance of right wing soldiers. Worst of all, there aren't really many people on either side who make cogent, detailed arguments.

Cogent, detailed arguments get "TLDR" memes and the posters called cucks. Right now only a few of us try and look at things reasonably while cleaning up all the poo the monkeys are throwing around.

With more people, you will have even fewer detailed arguments. I would be perfectly fine with less.

Cogent, detailed arguments get "TLDR" memes and the posters called cucks. Right now only a few of us try and look at things reasonably while cleaning up all the poo the monkeys are throwing around.

WR culture is entertaining. I don't mind it. But it would be great to see more actual discussion.

This is why I'm always consistently calling out and exposing trolls. Too much nonsense in the warroom.

With the war room there is much more listening to do before forming your own opinions.

With the mayberry, everyone can chime in to help the emotional pothead with girl problems.

The War Room takes a certain type of person who can endure this place.

It's why young people read sports and entertainment while older sages like us gravitate to politics.

People these days need safe spaces. The warroom is the anti-safe space. It's kind of like a crucible in here.

Mayberry is twice as poppin. Plus we seem to have an over abundance of right wing soldiers. Worst of all, there aren't really many people on either side who make cogent, detailed arguments.
This is ONE forum! Quit trying to cause division, Obama Jr.!

I've seen a lot of posters come and go from the War Room.

I don't think there's an over abundance of right wingers. I think the left wing has just gone to the looney bin the last 4 years. And many people have decided to jump off that looney wagon.

Love your last sentence.

I was hoping to change this with war room presidency but nobody voted for me.

It's hard to believe that the one time I ("legitimately") got carded/dubs in this place was for criticising the Mike Brown situation. Now days, I wouldn't get carded, or warned, or anything really except getting a million likes.

I could give more exposure but I am pretty sure I would get banned.

Most leave when @ripskater offers to perform exorcisms on their liberal demons.
giphy.gif

So it's not people you want, it's the right kind of people. :D

I see plenty of folks make good arguments. Are you here for a thesis on whatever the topic is? And if anything, disagreement drives conversation around here so if you're of a minority opinion and willing to argue it (as you describe) then you shouldn't have that much trouble finding someone of worth to take the other side.

What subject are you most well-versed in so that we can keep an eye out for your input?

It may lean right a little, but it's still more balanced than other political forums I've seen. The moderation here seems good as well.

Back