War Room Lounge v99: "I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to too."

Should the WR Lounge come with polls again?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
for sure, I totally know what you're talking about, & I know you have extensive knowledge when it comes to this shit, particularly networking correct? I'm an IT pro myself, a little over 10yrs now. kind of why I don't really have an internet presence. sherdog for me is the closest thing to being "social" online. I value my anonymity & not for nefarious reasons, but for the sake of protection etc.

& @Sketch, he definitely does. thank God I have family members way more horrible than I can ever be 8]

I moved over from infrastructure support to InfoSec, which is a bit uncommon since normally people would take the SysAdmin path. I'm mostly self taught on the nitty gritty of the technical side, but my degree had a bunch of systems management that covers the gaps. It's a fun career, it can be very stressful at times though. This Iran shit had me sweating because my org is a prime target for state level actors, so I was watching that kind of stuff with a really close eye. Glad it didn't escalate.

I would have went state service, but private pays more. I applied to the NSA on jokes, but didn't get a callback. Guess something in the background didn't jibe lol.

@Sketch doesn't troll how dare you. he enlightens.
I taught @Sketch everything everyone knows. That is why he is so adept at making you think his obvious trolling isn't trolling...because it isn't.

giphy.gif

I taught @Sketch everything everyone knows. That is why he is so adept at making you think his obvious trolling isn't trolling...because it isn't.

giphy.gif

so are you saying he's trolling or not? your choice of wording to me kind of can go either way.

Had to take sketch off ignore to read the thread.

YOU DID THIS @Fawlty!!

┈┈┈╭━━━━━╮┈┈┈┈┈
┈┈┈┃┊┊┊┊┊┃┈┈┈┈┈
┈┈┈┃┊┊╭━╮┻╮┈┈┈┈
┈┈┈╱╲┊┃▋┃▋┃┈┈┈┈
┈┈╭┻┊┊╰━┻━╮┈┈┈┈
┈┈╰┳┊╭━━━┳╯┈┈┈┈
┈┈┈┃┊┃╰━━┫┈----------
┈┈┈┈┈┈┏━┓┈┈┈┈┈┈

@Lead

You'll notice Fawlty went platinum as soon as possible once he saw this thread. Looks like the Plats win again.

Woooooo weee
┈┈┈╭━━━━━╮┈┈┈┈┈
┈┈┈┃┊┊┊┊┊┃┈┈┈┈┈
┈┈┈┃┊┊╭━╮┻╮┈┈┈┈
┈┈┈╱╲┊┃▋┃▋┃┈┈┈┈
┈┈╭┻┊┊╰━┻━╮┈┈┈┈
┈┈╰┳┊╭━━━┳╯┈┈┈┈
┈┈┈┃┊┃╰━━┫┈----------
┈┈┈┈┈┈┏━┓┈┈┈┈┈┈

as corny this is, this always cracked me the fuck up:

8============D ~

@Lead

You'll notice Fawlty went platinum as soon as possible once he saw this thread. Looks like the Plats win again.
Wouldn't have to pay for it if he was a quality poster like us.

when you've been given plat status, it's like free health care. when you pay for plat status, you're basically paying your health care premiums.

regular users are basically on sherdog unprotected/anti-condoms.

users with dubs basically have hepatitis, although herpatitis probably is more fitting.

we need a new TWR president to provide better health care coverage for those of us with free health care. fuck the rest.

People keep snitching on me, that's different.

p4p#1 GOAT snitched on poster.

Well, you deserve it. You and posters that snitch (Now or in the past) deserve every card they get.

You waste moderators time, you make this site infantile, and ultimately it goes nowhere as people just make new accounts anyway.

People keep snitching on me, that's different.

p4p#1 GOAT snitched on poster.
I think I racked up 20 or 30 reports within the first few months that I started posting here. Of course, I ended up annoying everyone into submission @TeTe

I think I racked up 20 or 30 reports within the first few months that I started posting here. Of course, I ended up annoying everyone into submission @TeTe
Some just can't recognize greatness.. even when it's right in front of their eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back