War Room Lounge v98: “Yes I’m a gangster and I committed that crime.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause this quote is very very real:

I had to listen several times (with higher sound volume each time) to hear the full phrase at the end. Well put, although it seems like an odd thing for a Viking to say, imho.

This is kind of thing no one pays attention to , death by a thousand cuts .
This area is just one aspect of my claim that the negative impacts of the Trump presidency will be far more widespread and far more severe than almost anyone can imagine.

I had to listen several times (with higher sound volume each time) to hear the full phrase at the end. Well put, although it seems like an odd thing for a Viking to say, imho.
Agreed, but to be fair the character/legend of Ragnar wasn't your normal Viking either.

Even the real life people in the tales like Ubbe and the other people that claimed to be the sons of Ragnar were unique.

And there are 999 others.

When we can't even get a single Republican voter to care about corruption and blatant lying out in the open, it's kind of difficult to even try to approach them with actual policy issues.

Tbf the Wendy's Twitter account is the gold standard. I'd expect the responsible person rakes in the $$$$$
So I worked for a company that has a pretty popular twitter account for being jokey and such. I was put in charge of that account.

I made 11.50 an hour

If you knew a guy who couldn't drive from point A to point B without taking a drink, you'd be like "Joe - you're a god damn alcoholic."

Holy shit. There's a Wendy's RPG?!

Fight it !, were here to support you man

I actually drove around with intentions to buy the secret double cheeseburger cheapy meal for like 5.75 but ended up at the used store instead and bought a used hedge trimmer and it works now I'm eating cheeze-its for a snack cause I missed lunch and am in that awkward too close to supper kinda place

Perhaps
people, in the know mind you, knew about the Arbenz government and how it opposed it
but i don't think people legit knew the entire history, how the UFC initially got in there (and installed rails and other projects that he nation couldn't pay back, hence they usurped it as payback ala China right now in Africa) and how much control it actually had

Same w/ dole in Hawaii, etc...

What I found interesting is the guy says that Americans who read the national papers would have been aware of UHF's influence and assumed the US got involved to help them.

The Dulles brothers were aware of this
So I worked for a company that has a pretty popular twitter account for being jokey and such. I was put in charge of that account.

I made 11.50 an hour

Worth every penny

What I found interesting is the guy says that Americans who read the national papers would have been aware of UHF's influence and assumed the US got involved to help them.

The Dulles brothers were aware of this

Worth every penny
the Dulles bros were heavily heavily involved
one bro was on the Board of UFC
and the other, Sec of State, was a part of the lawfirm that represented UFC

and the main lobbyist for UFC was married to Eisenhower's personal secretary hahah

ethics? what's that

the Dulles bros were heavily heavily involved
one bro was on the Board of UFC
and the other, Sec of State, was a part of the lawfirm that represented UFC

and the main lobbyist for UFC was married to Eisenhower's personal secretary hahah

ethics? what's that

Sorry I started posting something but stopped and forgot it was there when I replied to another post.

According to that guy the Dulles were aware that it would look like the US embarked on the coup for the benefit of UFC and didn't want people to think that.

So they planned on hitting UFC with an anti Trust suit afterwards and also push for some version of land reform in Guatemala but other things got in the way.

The crux of his post is that for the most part American interventionism has always been clunky and ham-fisted with tons of unintended consequences. It's not the well thought out and executed work of the illuminati

I think we can all agree the "The Dark Knight Rises" was not very good for all sorts of reasons.
Actually I think its mainly for one reason, the script. Tom Hardy and Anne Hathaway were great as Bane and Catwoman respectively and of course Hans Zimmer is always on point with his score. The effects were great too. Its really just the shitty script and to a much lesser extent the poorly choreographed fights scenes that hurt the film. For fun here's Zizek's take on the film.

Sorry I started posting something but stopped and forgot it was there when I replied to another post.

According to that guy the Dulles were aware that it would look like the US embarked on the coup for the benefit of UFC and didn't want people to think that.

So they planned on hitting UFC with an anti Trust suit afterwards and also push for some version of land reform in Guatemala but other things got in the way.

The crux of his post is that for the most part American interventionism has always been clunky and ham-fisted with tons of unintended consequences. It's not the well thought out and executed work of the illuminati
if anyone is trying to espouse some Globalist/Illuminati agenda, the more recent rulings and decisions of the EU are much better indicators of that than anything the US has done. By and large the US, while clearly a helper in terms of foreign aid, is almost exclusively out for it's own interests militarily. If not, we'd have been in Sudan years ago, helping more w/ Tibet, India/Pakistan beef, most of Latin America, the Caribbean, etc...

But we're not in those places anymore, largely b/c A) we never cared about their well being but rather resource extraction and B) there's no 'communist' or terrorism boogeyman to scapegoat it on. One could make an exception for our involvement in Somalia and perhaps Bosnia/Kosovo later on but that's it

From what i understand or interpret anyway, that wasn't even a thing in the US until the forming of NeoLib/NeoCon corporate backed parties in what, the 90s? regarding Globalist stuff, b/c without MNC having serious sway it doesn't even work

Actually I think its mainly for one reason, the script. Tom Hardy and Anne Hathaway were great as Bane and Catwoman respectively and of course Hans Zimmer is always on point with his score. The effects were great too. Its really just the shitty script and to a much lesser extent the poorly choreographed fights scenes that hurt the film. For fun here's Zizek's take on the film.

The scene where the cops roll up with nightsticks and nothing else... to have a West Side Story/Outsiders rumble in the street with Bane's goons who have TANKS AND GUNS!!!!

And they charge at each other to fist fight. Just. GAH.

And making Bane being a tool used by Talia always annoys the fuck out of me. In the comics he rarely RARELY teams up with anyone. Even the games highlight that:

"He want you, I'll wait with you for when he comes"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back