War Room Lounge v97: Jesus Christ, you're even pedantic with foreplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe one day I will fly over to Canada and we can look at each other like this for hours

tenor.gif

I'll be waiting, and together we shall all absorb into The Nexus...

I have no idea what this means

It means the beginning of your journey towards that of what radiates your essence initiates when you travel to the north... It is not meant to be understood Mr. Tonni, the sensations is what will give you the priori knowledge you yearned for ever since you came into this world.

@BAM

Love RC but he was that boring at times, like the Brand9n Vera fight, mirror image to this fight, except Vera did less.

It means the beginning of your journey towards that of what radiates your essence initiates when you travel to the north... It is not meant to be understood Mr. Tonni, the sensations is what will give you the priori knowledge you yearned for ever since you came into this world.

Tonni is only asking because he is shy about his penis

Seems like my plan has worked lol

No stop it with this blasphemous conversation on sexuality. Mr. Tonni needs to secrete the poetry of his cortex, it is the only way for him to be beautiful to The Nexus. Marination needs to be precise with a man like him...

Anytime there’s a big fight, I’m really nervous. Like a little shaky even. It’s one of the few things that gets me that way, the other being very in love with someone you like a lot... or confessing your criminal history to your therapist...

You should try getting an STD test after raw dogging random girls.

Worst feeling in the world.

Maybe one day, we can share our criminal histories with each other. I am something of a therapist myself, you will notice @Crazy Diamond routinely opens up and tells me about his various mental illness constantly without me even asking as if I am his Therapist. I might as well be one at this point
Beauty may be in the eye of the beholder, but this is what gotten to looks like to pretty much everybody.

Didn't like that slow burn, hm?

That account sure didn't last long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back