War Room Lounge v96: On behalf of my country, I'd just like to apologize for Hawaiian Pizza. Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cheers to @HereticBD for the thread title

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

will anything convince flat earthers that our world is a sphere?
We can't even convince people that there's not actually a magical being who lives just outside of our dimension and makes changes to our planet and our lives specifically.

We can't even convince people that there's not actually a magical being who lives just outside of our dimension and makes changes to our planet and our lives specifically.
Boy, when you put it like that...

3lx7ix.jpg

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ive-posters-about-literally-anything.4065773/

Discuss.......

On a related note, @TheComebackKid was a victim of aggressive mod carding for saying "stars are actually angels."

granted, I vehemently disagree with this notion, but it's not breaking any rules.

On a related note, @TheComebackKid was a victim of aggressive mod carding for saying "stars are actually angels."

granted, I vehemently disagree with this notion, but it's not breaking any rules.

Did he really get carded for this? Lol there has to be some context missing. That just sounds unfathomable.

Did he really get carded for this? Lol there has to be some context missing. That just sounds unfathomable.

Meh. I'm not opposed to aggressively stamping out idiocy or trolling (and it's one or the other there).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back