War Room Lounge v88: Timely Yoga Sharts. Also, '88' is code for 'Heil Hipsters.' Plus lite doxxing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
All of this and more. Racial stuff, butt stuff. All of the stuff. And Waigu gets banned again.

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

giphy.gif

Had an interesting convo with some very young colleagues regarding gender studies.

Apparently, "gender is completely a social construct. " (according to them and their studies)

I might start a thread about this

well I had a deep teeth cleaning today so other than the fact I have met a dental hygienist i really want to sleep with today was pretty miserable

well I had a deep teeth cleaning today so other than the fact I have met a dental hygienist i really want to sleep with today was pretty miserable
How deep did he go?

Yoga? Were all the men's exercises taken? ;)
Turns out that the manlier advice gets, the less it's about lower back health. Plus I'm pretty sure Trudeau does yoga, and Ivanka wants to fuck him to Bolivian.

Next time ask if he'll give you a little extra whitening in the mouth

Finals this next week. Then lots of cooking and partying.

Butt stuff you say?
giphy.gif
2085992cc27535a442fbc91eece7a799.gif
source.gif
things-that-bounce-thursday-17-gifs-13.gif
giphy.gif

Had an interesting convo with some very young colleagues regarding gender studies.

Apparently, "gender is completely a social construct. " (according to them and their studies)

I might start a thread about this

They’ve earned a masters in wasting your money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back