War Room Lounge v87: MAKE RACISM GREAT AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not forget that you once equated me to Jeffery Dahmer.

I never equated you two. You are a much better man than he was.

I said I love you just as I love Dahmer.

Let's not forget that you once equated me to Jeffery Dahmer.

<seedat>

Dahmer truly was the best at what he chose to do. The Gold Standard for Homosexual Serial Killer Cannibals. Probably never be another quite like him.

I never equated you two. You are a much better man than he was.

I said I love you just as I love Dahmer.

You should commit to your insults. Be a man of conviction, no back pedaling.

giphy.gif

images

Damnit. I'm fully aboard the baby Yoda is the cutest thing ever made train
Ok, time for a nerd rant. Why is everyone calling it baby yoda? The Mandalorian takes place 5 years after Return of the Jedi which means yoda is fucking dead.

It might be his child, which would be awesome.

/nerd rant

Ok, time for a nerd rant. Why is everyone calling it baby yoda? The Mandalorian takes place 5 years after Return of the Jedi which means yoda is fucking dead.

/nerd rant

Whoa, dude, spoilers WTF

/nerd rant

Because it's an easy cute name.

Not his son. But might be a clone

/nerd rant
also, he's 50 years old

but baby yoda works so just go with it square

Whoa, dude, spoilers WTF
There’s nothing in the show that reveals this. That info came from a show writer.

Edit: didn’t realize you highlighted return of Jedi part. Lol

Wait if you get banned you can just come back under a different user name.

This changes everything.

Yea, and now we get to why Star Wars itself is trash. Instead of making a good movie, they decided to make a movie with cute creatures to sell toys. We could blame the Stormtroopers, or we could blame the shitty writers that nerfed them in all the movies.

Instead of giving us a quality story we got pure fantasy were the stakes for our heroes was basically nothing. One Ewok died and we are supposed to feel for them. They basically kicked the living fuck out of the empire. Why did they even let the empire establish a base there, if they were capable of fighting the empire of so easily?

it was never billed as anything higher. it was pure fantasy, and thrived because a whole lot of people enjoyed it that way.

Look at this fucker, are you suggesting he is an A level athlete? Ewoks suck, and you defending them is gross.

135.gif

naked half pints that love to fight everyone and throw big parties are just cool.

@irish_thug

You've got it, Mr. thug. This is the love of the father. Wishing the best for everyone, including the evil ones.

it was never billed as anything higher. it was pure fantasy, and thrived because a whole lot of people enjoyed it that way.

Popular doesnt necessarily mean good. Lack of popularity doesnt equal bad. I get all the nostalgia that blinds people. The Star Wars story has always been super weak and the Ewoks are just one in a line of many trash species in those movies. If we are can move out of the nostalgia that many have for the movies and are being honest they dont hold up well.

135.gif

naked half pints that love to fight everyone and throw big parties are just cool.
You havent shown any evidence to make me believe that the Ewoks are not a trash species.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back