War Room Lounge v87: MAKE RACISM GREAT AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregolian

.45 ACP
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Little try hard on the title tbh

Little try hard on the title tbh
*shrug*

I'm 2 energy drinks and 3 cups of coffee into my day, you're like I'm coherent

EDIT:
I've gone down a weird rabbithole lately rewatching movies I remember from like my time in high school that I liked and it's kinda struck me as weird that everyone gets up in arms over the Stars and Bars (the flag that everyone relates to the Confederate south) but if you were to plop this flag down in front of most people, they wouldn't recognize it even though it has just as many ties to the Confederate south as the Stars and Bars aka Battle Flag has:

IT EVEN HAS A FUCKING SONG ABOUT IT!

Heyy the newspaper used to footage from my work.

My boss didn't know if she should share it and I literally brought up Sherdog lol.

This is the closest real life thing to the metaphor of kicking the can down the road I've seen

Let's turn the student loan crisis into a retirement crisis in ~40 years?

I'd probably gut my 401k to pay off my loans though if I could just for the freedom. 401k after 4 years working is I think most of my loans, might have like 20k leftover.

This thread title is... wow.
I sadly am not the most witty guy for thread titles.

Have a song for shits'n'giggles:

This is the closest real life thing to the metaphor of kicking the can down the road I've seen

I'd probably gut my 401k to pay off my loans though if I could just for the freedom. 401k after 4 years working is I think most of my loans, might have like 20k leftover.

So, make us work till we're 80 now? At least Ron Paul had a fucking the ability to not stick his foot in his own mouth every other week unlike his son.

I get he's trying to say there won't be that tax hit that happens if you take money out of your retirement plans early but lots of those have that already built in for shit like funerals or extreme medical procedures.

HELL, the deferred plan I had at my last job the guy that runs it for me emailed me the other day asking if I wanted to take it all out to pay off some debt I have.

I like it....
<mma4>
Guy that was the manager of a bar I worked at and a personal friend turned me on to those guys and was like:
"I AM GETTING THOSE ASSHOLES TO COME PLAY AT THE BAR!"

Another one of their songs:

There are versions of the vids on YouTube that have the subtitles for what their lyrics are.

Last edited:

Even better hold on to that 401K and wait for that next economic dumpster fire caused by the Government to wipe out all your savings.

Last edited:
images

Damnit. I'm fully aboard the baby Yoda is the cutest thing ever made train

images

Damnit. I'm fully aboard the baby Yoda is the cutest thing ever made train
The interactions between it and Mando are great:

The way it kept trying to Force heal him and he kept picking it up and putting it in the crib thing and you can see his body language get more exasperated each time the thing hops out.

this thread title is very confusing. racism has always been great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back