War Room Lounge v87: MAKE RACISM GREAT AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cunningham @SBJJ @Oliver Clothesoff @bobgeese @Sketch @SIRGAY HARITONOB! @Gunny

Fear not, gentleman. These authoritarians will not suppress our free speech.

giphy.gif

Damn. Shrink the head. Take a bit off the ass, torso and shoulders. And I'm built alot like that alpha beast.

Damn. Shrink the head. Take a bit off the ass, torso and shoulders. And I'm built alot like that alpha beast.

Please continue.

Look how easily he launches that shit. Imagine going to war with a bunch of gorillas on your front lines

If we call white posters yetis, is that an offence?

Look how easily he launches that shit. Imagine going to war with a bunch of gorillas on your front lines

I love his tactical retreat too, not because he is scared but to go and make more shit, in privacy.

I love the argument that your racism needs to be protected. "You need to tolerate, my intolerance." Holy hell, get ahold of yourselves.

I love the argument that your racism needs to be protected. "You need to tolerate, my intolerance." Holy hell, get ahold of yourselves.

Lowman are you white? I need to know before I possibly say “what up my yeti” to you in the future

As for "racial slurs", I totally disagree. Name-calling of any kind should be tolerated. I have been called a ***** and a ****** plenty of times in my life. Because I have no anger, it rolls off my back.
why not just post somewhere else? you're not stormfront level so maybe try arguing with people on youtube comments section

reading your exchanges with mr. vag often reminds me of such

Hunter Biden in sworn affidavit: I'm unemployed and in debt. Can't support my bastard child. Now court wants his financial records. His lawyer quit in the middle of the hearing!

This guy made millions off of his father's name.

Lowman are you white? I need to know before I possibly say “what up my yeti” to you in the future

I prefer "abominable". My skin color is very bad and unpleasant.

They are absolutely incredible.

I root for the Apes in the Planet of the Apes films

Hunter Biden in sworn affidavit: I'm unemployed and in debt. Can't support my bastard child. Now court wants his financial records. His lawyer quit in the middle of the hearing!

This guy made millions off of his father's name.

Some men are just made of shit.

The wrong Biden Son died

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Previous thread links added

I like how you snipped the point and then just made your standard troll remark as a face-saver. :)
I dont argue politics. Politics are fake. I'll happily respond anytime you want to discuss something real :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back