War Room Lounge v82: I have watched alcohol ruin many people. Thanks for your interest Mr. Problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting my girlfriend told she me was baking cinnamon rolls and was going to bring them over but her husband woke up and ruined it. I kid, are you guys big into breakfast? I have to eat breakfast but can skip lunch no problems

Not particularly. Which is why it was a pleasant surprise

You are forgetting one thing Bernie won’t protect. I will give you one hint, it is the single largest issue facing America and its future today.
Let me guess: The invasion of the Muslim tranny hookers from the planet Subconscious Wish Fulfillment?

Let me guess: The invasion of the Muslim tranny hookers from the planet Subconscious Wish Fulfillment?

I can't believe you guessed right on the first try. I'll pour some dark rum out to that!

These weed names are out of control. About to smoke some 'Darth Vader OG"

These weed names are out of control. About to smoke some 'Darth Vader OG"

I work with a guy who is a Trump supporter and he claims he smokes a strain called Kushner Kush. Not sure if he's pulling my leg.

giphy.gif

It can be done simultaneously
I know it’s dumb as shit but that first non-rent check after paying off my truck I’m sure I’ll end up buying some stupid expensive adult beverage bottle

Protip: call your SO tonight and say “are you today’s date? Because you look like an 11/10”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back