War Room Lounge v82: I have watched alcohol ruin many people. Thanks for your interest Mr. Problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
KINGSTON, NY: Charles Miles beat Steven Augustine with a baseball bat while robbing him. Miles was jailed for only 72 days after pleading guilty to a misdemeanor charge. District Attorney Holley Carnright claimed there was no intent to cause serious physical harm and therefore no reason for felony assault charges. The victim is a father of two who worked 12-hour shifts as a chef to support his family. He was attacked as he walked home from his job.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...oma-half-skull-vicious-one-punch-assault.html

2a731450a2702f9d.jpg
d75d736b5a05df82.jpg

c65e4f329fa86dd3.jpg
51a95b4eff262a5e.jpg

Good God.

Stories like this make me wish I believed in Hell

3eaf31ec53857a2c.jpg

Reading a bit about this character. What a story. Reminds me of a few fellows from this thread.

You seem to be in distress today, Mr. gu.

I went outside and enjoyed a vigorous walk and a challenging game of disc golf. It was good for the soul. Maybe you have an equivalent activity you could partake in, on this lovely Sunday.

As a Canadian, I feel it's my duty to apologize to the world for Lilly Singh, and her ruthless, repeated assaults on comedy.

Sorry.

MAGA bois: We want to stick it to the out of touch elites and the ruling class!!

Me: Ok, vote for Bernie Sanders.

MAGA bois: Arrrrrrrgh! We’ll die if we vote for Bernie Sanders! The elites and the ruling class said so!

MAGA bois: We want to stick it to the out of touch elites and the ruling class!!

Me: Ok, vote for Bernie Sanders.

MAGA bois: Arrrrrrrgh! We’ll die if we vote for Bernie Sanders! The elites and the ruling class said so!

You are forgetting one thing Bernie won’t protect. I will give you one hint, it is the single largest issue facing America and its future today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back