War Room Lounge v80: It's gigantic, but will it fill that gap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite type is Topaz, it's not even there.

or the rambo apple.

Apple talk, eh? Yeah, I'm Team Honey Crisp. It's impossible to beat. Combines all good qualities of apples into a super apple. If you can't get behind the HC apple, you're just lying to yourself.

i have some reevaluating to do.

Last edited:
Red Delicious is worse imo. They just... disintegrate. Revolting, revolting. Fuji is ass too, don't get me wrong.

A fresh, totally perfect red delicious can hold it's own. It's quite rare though. They're usually overripe when you get them, and are dry as fuck. The Fuji is just...the Fuji. No such saving grace. What you see is what you get.

I think I'll run again.

I'll probably lose but last time I was happy with my votes. 5th places but quality votes IMO. Kind of a barometer of who appreciates your posting. Here's who voted for me in 2017 that is still around.;

@InternetHero
@Leagon
@electricfuneral
@Denter
@Lead
@Jackie Blue
@IngaVovchanchyn
@brothir
@Teppodama

Not bad, I like all these guys even if I disagree with them at times.

If you didn't spam PM the heavies and OT, and finished 5th, that's not too bad. Ultimately, that's the secret.

If you didn't spam PM the heavies and OT, and finished 5th, that's not too bad. Ultimately, that's the secret.
That was off the top of my head, just checked and it was 6th...

Only by 1 vote though...

Interesting. Tbh I never thought much of @JamesRussler before but this has made me rethink my position.

Join us, A.C., and the keys to the kingdom are yours.

We are on a campaign to wake up the world. Together we will lead the War Room in to a new era of posting, to explore topics that have never been explored before in a sticky thread.
It all comes down to FREEDOM—Freedom of Post. That is the bedrock of this campaign.

I look forward to earning your vote this season.

I think I'll run again.

I'll probably lose but last time I was happy with my votes. 5th place but quality votes IMO. Even if I lose its kind of a barometer of who appreciates your posting. Here's who voted for me in 2017 that is still around.;

@InternetHero
@Leagon
@electricfuneral
@Denter
@Lead
@Jackie Blue
@IngaVovchanchyn
@brothir
@Teppodama

Still waiting for the shoe to drop that it should be who you think will put the effort into making threads.
That said Cubo wasn't much for making threads before hand, but he really put the effort in.

A fresh, totally perfect red delicious can hold it's own. It's quite rare though. They're usually overripe when you get them, and are dry as fuck. The Fuji is just...the Fuji. No such saving grace. What you see is what you get.
Well no sense in splitting turds on this one
I won't eat either, that's for sure

I think I'll run again.

I'll probably lose but last time I was happy with my votes. 5th place but quality votes IMO. Even if I lose its kind of a barometer of who appreciates your posting. Here's who voted for me in 2017 that is still around.;

@InternetHero
@Leagon
@electricfuneral
@Denter
@Lead
@Jackie Blue
@IngaVovchanchyn
@brothir
@Teppodama

Joyful at having @Lead on this list of voters. What an obvious Deep State shill

{<redford}

Even I'd consider voting for that ticket @JamesRussler

Kafir-Kun! My brother. Join us.
We are a multiracial, multi-faith coalition of freedom-loving posters.
We warmly welcome weeb warriors such as yourself. Also we are going to be the most entertaining campaign. Everyone knows it. With your experience in 8-chan shitposting, we would be an unstoppable force.

I look forward to earning your vote!

@Jack V Savage
@Trotsky
@Fawlty

We've got a @JamesRussler candidacy with @Sketch as VP for POTWR. Strong ticket, what's the other side looking like?

I thought Lead said he's not doing it. Whole thing has kind of run its course IMO. Maybe just a no-flame, no-idiocy stickie with a rotating topic? I ignore Sketch and have recently taken Russler off, but I still mostly informally ignore him. Would probably just put him back if he had a sticky.

I think I'll run again.

@InternetHero
@Leagon
@electricfuneral
@Denter
@Lead
@Jackie Blue
@IngaVovchanchyn
@brothir
@Teppodama

Teppo is an idiot, IIRC. Inga is sleazy as hell. IH is annoying, though occasionally capable of decent posts. JB is a bit of a nutter, though one of the best in that category. The others are good. Denter is maybe the best right-wing poster here, though he's not very active.

The Deep State can't silence the people! We'll run our own election! What are they gonna do, huh?

Disclaimer: If that statement violates "Deep State" Rules and Regulations, I will be sure to correct it in accordance to "Deep State" Rules and Regulations. I'm a team player.

Denter is maybe the best right-wing poster here, though he's not very active.
Hearkens back to a time when the right had quality thinkers here who didn't pussyfoot around their arguments. They challenged left-leaning POVs and handily demolished the far left rabble, while today the entire right in here is about level with or beneath the left rabble, and doesn't have a prayer of directly engaging the best left wing posters.

I don't think that's just "good old days" bias, either.

I thought Lead said he's not doing it. Whole thing has kind of run its course IMO. Maybe just a no-flame, no-idiocy stickie with a rotating topic? I ignore Sketch and have recently taken Russler off, but I still mostly informally ignore him. Would probably just put him back if he had a sticky.

I get the impression you drink scotch have ramrod straight posture and are just no fun at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back