War Room Lounge V77: Anthony Johnson is not a good unit of measure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross "The Skull" May. Seems unlikely that it's just a phase he'll grow out of.

0d994a44daf2f786c7390b05800d2008

Same guy, right?

InsidiousAnguishedFowl-small.gif

Praising her on state-owned media and Twitter bots and trolls supporting her. Those are not controversial claims. Do your own research if you don't believe me.
Because people in a foreign government have an opinion makes her an agent? Arent global opinions everywhere? You hating the player not the game, Jack.

Lol, how to put this gently: homeboy in the blackshirt wouldn't have made it through aktion tiergartenstrasse 4.

Interestingly, we're currently building our house and it's a couple hundred meters away from a large facility for handicapped people. Just did some research and learned that 300+ people were brought to Grafeneck to be murdered within 12 weeks in 1940.

Perception is reality and often times matters more than facts.

I disagree with this. Reality is reality, and perception could be and usually is wrong.

I dont know if anything she did was illegal but it does kind of appear that there was some pay to play stuff with the clinton foundation and I cant deny that her and her husband seem to have really prospered with their political career. The benghazi and email stuff is a buncha nonsense but I have some questions about the money where it came from and what was given in return for it.

What do you mean with "pay to play" in this case? That charitable donations were given in exchange for something? If so, what? And I'm pretty sure you can track exactly where their money has come from. More than a typical person.

Because people in a foreign government have an opinion makes her an agent? Arent global opinions everywhere? You hating the player not the game, Jack.
Asset, not agent. It means they're going out of their way to promote her because that benefits them, not that she is their spy.

No, but no one has said she's an agent. Christ on a pogostick, man. Why do Gabbard defenders do this kind of thing?

Asset, not agent. It means they're going out of their way to promote her because that benefits them, not that she is their spy.
Asset implies conscious knowledge and collaboration with the Russians by Gabbard.

That's nuts.

Interestingly, we're currently building our house and it's a couple hundred meters away from a large facility for handicapped people. Just did some research and learned that 300+ people were brought to Grafeneck to be murdered within 12 weeks in 1940.

Wow. Chilling.

Interesting, although the Neonazis/White nationalists/supremacists becoming less about organised geographic groups and more about online communities happened way before 2013 here, so I assume it happened earlier in the US as well.
There's an old interview out there where the guy that wrote The Turner Diares predicted it would happen

Asset implies conscious knowledge and collaboration with the Russians by Gabbard.

That's nuts.
Not necessarily. In the Intelligence context, an asset can be coerced into cooperation or completely unaware that they are being used.

Had you not used an absolute I wouldn't have responded with that. Plenty of stories run through RT that dont support their agenda.

Filler maybe. They certainly don't get on marginalised western voices that contradict their agenda though. Especially as their method with the "firehose of falsehood" includes CTs, pure entertainment and self contradiction. It's why they'll happily have on Ventura, Jones, Stein, Assange and Steven Seagal.
About the only time you see otherwise is when one of their presenters goes off-script/quits.

I disagree with this. Reality is reality, and perception could be and usually is wrong.

I dont agree. I mean in spirit I agree but if that was the case she would have steamrolled trump with ease. The perception of criminality really fucked her up in the election weather it was true or not and thats what I mean by perception mattering more than reality

What do you mean with "pay to play" in this case? That charitable donations were given in exchange for something? If so, what? And I'm pretty sure you can track exactly where their money has come from. More than a typical person.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinton_Foundation–State_Department_controversy

Dont you remember hearing about all this stuff? It all just seemed like noise to me yet it caught on in the public

Again im not even saying shes a crook or that shes guilty of anything . Im just saying 1 its hard to know anything after 30 years of attacks against her and 2 perception is reality as far as how the american voter reacted to it . She would probably be president right now if a slightly smaller percentage of people didnt have the perception that she was a crook involved in all kinds of wrong doing. Do you get what I mean about perception and reality ?

That's nuts.
No, it doesn't. That's not part of the definition. What you're describing is an "agent", which is why you used that word when other people were talking about an "asset".

I hope you plan on collecting rent from all the restless spirits that'll be living with you.

Filler maybe. They certainly don't get on marginalised western voices that contradict their agenda though. Especially as their method with the "firehose of falsehood" includes CTs, pure entertainment and self contradiction. It's why they'll happily have on Ventura, Jones, Stein, Assange and Steven Seagal.
About the only time you see otherwise is when one of their presenters goes off-script/quits.
I'm certainly not going to argue they are better than western media outlets. Of course they have their agenda. And there is overlap in their agenda and certain views held by many citizens in the west. Doesnt ipso facto make those views false or wrong.

I remember my first experience with the "firehouse of falsehood". I watched every centralized media outlet warp WMDs, 911, and national security into an invasion of another country.

How anyone can view the western media with any sense of trust after that is beyond me.

They are all corrupt (meaning agenda driven) but some truths float to the top.

yea no kidding.

god damn I love Indian Food. there is that once place in west Seattle,...it's half bar, and half Indian Restaurant.

Shit...what was it called.
delicious.
Maharaja? Near the Junction?

Was it @Kafir-kun that was talking about suicide rates of young people recently? The "harassment as a tool of isolation" is an interesting theory as something that can contribute to that sense of despair. People get caught up in a movement that isolates them from the rest of society and promotes nihilism but also gives false hope that change is possible. They become part of a movement that is good at getting people angry about issues, but without leaders that can point you in how to do something about it. They are left with the only options with what to do with that energy and despair are seemingly to act as a lone wolf or to kill yourself.
@Lord Coke made a good post last Lounge thread on the rate of suicide among Gen Z and I responded to it. Definitely an alarming trend.

No, it doesn't. That's not part of the definition. What you're describing is an "agent", which is why you used that word when other people were talking about an "asset".
I am a huge fan of Ray Lewis. Greatest to ever play the game. The mind and body of an attacker. He could zero in on everything happening on the field. Whatever the play was, we was there. Usually first, sometimes the last, but always there.

He represents what I respect about achievements in American Football. I've played the sport myself, the position he played actually, and I know how hard that it.

I'm aware of what it takes to dominate from that position. Consciousness amidst chaos, the physical capacity to manifest change in a fluid ordeal of muscle, the ability to consistently do this year after year, way after youth has tipped its hat and shadowed out the back door.

Is Ray Lewis my asset?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back