1. Walt Harris' daughter is missing around Auburn, Alabama. Please read this thread for more information.

War Room Lounge V77: Anthony Johnson is not a good unit of measure

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Fawlty, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazy Diamond

Crazy Diamond 2GM/c^2 belt

Sitting in a bunker, here behind my wall.
    What does that mean, exactly? Are you overjoyed at its staggering accuracy?

2. Crazy Diamond

I really want to copy and paste this into the Canadian election thread, but I am just not that vindictive.

Gandhi, Sketch and WhiteMousse like this.
  3. Cuauhtemoc

Cuauhtemoc Silver Belt

It could be that but while the idea of Brett drinking beer bong out of Mark Judge's ass is intriguing I think it was just a way to brag he buttfuck girls.

Fawlty likes this.
  4. JamesRussler

JamesRussler You can call me Jimmy Double Yellow Card

It seems to me you’re the only one here addressing this issue honestly. But then again, I’m probably a Russian troll, so of course I would think that.

Sketch and Anung Un Rama like this.
  5. Trotsky

Trotsky Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

I feel like my concept of Canadian political discourse is so irreparably skewed because all of the Canadian right-wingers here exclusively care about identity politics and levy 99.9% of their criticisms of Trudeau with regard to him being nice to racial, sexual, and religious minorities, supposedly covering for terrorists (yeah, no racial propaganda there), etc. And....I mean identity politics in the purest, most pathetic way possible, since it's really his identity that is the main point of outrage: his supposed beta-ness, his way of speaking, his fashion choices.

In all my years here, I've never once seen a Canadian poster criticize Trudeau for remotely policy-oriented reasons, except for when the policy is adjacent to said identity politics, like the supposed reparations for terrorists and criminalization of bigotry. Nothing about fiscal policy, environmental policy, labor policy, or anything like that.

Tobacco, Gandhi, Higus and 4 others like this.
  6. Tycho Brah

Tycho Brah You drink water, I drink anarchy Platinum Member

You can really see how poorly this forum represents Canadian voters in general if you go back a bunch of pages in the election thread. It's tempting to quote some of the poll predictions to get afterthoughts but I guess conservative minority wasn't a crazy possibility even in the late game.

More talk of the completely negligible PPC in those few pages than anywhere in reality. Not unlike Gabbard support on your side of the border.

7. A.C.

A.C. AKA Volcano Fists AKA Galaxy Knuckles Platinum Member

The tags on Andrew Anglin’s (The Daily Stormer) google news feed looks like it could be common among many WR regulars or repeat bans:
    [​IMG]

8. waiguoren

waiguoren Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Oh look: Paul Krugman is being a moron again.

9. Limbo Pete

Limbo Pete Fake History Man

Everyone:
    *going about their day*

@waiguoren:
    [​IMG]

10. Prokofievian

Prokofievian Silver Belt

This is the bulk of criticism levied against Trudeau. A lot of it is just asserted, not backed up. That whole ''if you kill your enemies, they win'' thing? Yeah, that's still going. ''That's just a joke'' no, it's not, because it wouldn't be funny 4 years later.

However, he has been criticized for some concrete things. For one, people hate the carbon tax. That's actually the one policy of Trudeau's that I unequivocally support. People pretend to hate the corruption of the SNC Lavalin scandal. That's actually why I am glad they lost their majority.

But yes, you should really not consider the Canadian presence on this board as representative of Canada. It's a bad sample.

11. TheGreatA

TheGreatA Silver Belt

Let's not act as if the disproportionate focus on "identity politics" during his term, hasn't been a fully calculated maneuver on Trudeau's behalf. Whatever is happening within the conservative ranks, is merely a response to that, as usual.

He hasn't been criticized merely by right-wingers, but also left-wing outlets:

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...stin-trudeau-fake-progressive-canada-election

12. Prokofievian

Prokofievian Silver Belt

I'm not pretending anything. While it's true that Trudeau outed himself as a fake progressive puppet, it's also true that the SNC Lavalin scandal showed that his ''identity politics'' hires (for which Trudeau only had the defence ''because it's 2015'') had the most integrity in the house of commons. The right seemlessly moved from ''identity politics hires'' to ''these strong women were cast aside by a fake feminist'' without taking the L on the first point.

He has been rightly criticized by everyone, sure, but the way this has played out is a case study in itself.

13. JDragon

JDragon DOX News Anchor Platinum Member

14. spin

spin Gold Belt

Degenerative spine disease.

Yeah, I'm out if I had that.

15. Sketch

Sketch ?.?.?.?.?.?

Omar was a terrorist. There is hard evidence to support that. His father was a very well known terrorist.

16. Sketch

Sketch ?.?.?.?.?.?

LOL at this obvious troll post.

Cunningham likes this.
  17. Crazy Diamond

One could ask you the same thing about the Canadian election results. How are "your people" holding up? Anyone strapping on a single-use vest yet?

18. Fawlty

Fawlty Your parents are decent people

Seems like a newer usage. Kav is old. Boof meant buttfuck.

Perhaps!

19. Sketch

Sketch ?.?.?.?.?.?

Dude it’s Canada, we’re fine lol. Things are tame up here. So what, we got a guy who likes to dress up and acts a bit goofy sometimes, I can deal. I think I even mentioned this to you a couple weeks ago. He’s not the worst. I’ll tell you what though. I think Doug Ford cost the PC’s this election lol, that and Scheer is completely unappealing.

Gandhi and HockeyBjj like this.
  20. Crazy Diamond

So, what made you think left-leaning people, me, for example, were suffering great angst over the lead-up to the election? Is it just because so many of your right-leaning brethren were having fits?

kpt018 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.