Ha, ha, ha
Ha, ha, ha
Ha, ha, ha
Ha, ha, ha

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I really want to copy and paste this into the Canadian election thread, but I am just not that vindictive.

I thought it meant drinking beer through the butt?
It could be that but while the idea of Brett drinking beer bong out of Mark Judge's ass is intriguing I think it was just a way to brag he buttfuck girls.

I am discussing this as seriously as it warrants.
Hillary Clinton smeared a US Senator as being groomed as a Russian asset, and accused a former presidential candidate, who is no running for office, of being a Russian asset. And it just so happens that these people are not well liked by Hillary.

That is a very serious accusations without more than low level conspiracy theory level evidence to support it.

Team Clinton is falling all over themselves to disambiguate the term "asset".
There are 2 ways you can interpret it:
1. Spy
2. Something useful to defeat an enemy

If you're saying she didn't mean "spy", and that she meant "something useful to defeat an enemy", then the DNC server, and therefore the DNC was a Russian Asset. Unless you don't think they were hacked...

It seems to me you’re the only one here addressing this issue honestly. But then again, I’m probably a Russian troll, so of course I would think that.

I really want to copy and paste this into the Canadian election thread, but I am just not that vindictive.

I feel like my concept of Canadian political discourse is so irreparably skewed because all of the Canadian right-wingers here exclusively care about identity politics and levy 99.9% of their criticisms of Trudeau with regard to him being nice to racial, sexual, and religious minorities, supposedly covering for terrorists (yeah, no racial propaganda there), etc. And....I mean identity politics in the purest, most pathetic way possible, since it's really his identity that is the main point of outrage: his supposed beta-ness, his way of speaking, his fashion choices.

In all my years here, I've never once seen a Canadian poster criticize Trudeau for remotely policy-oriented reasons, except for when the policy is adjacent to said identity politics, like the supposed reparations for terrorists and criminalization of bigotry. Nothing about fiscal policy, environmental policy, labor policy, or anything like that.

I feel like my concept of Canadian political discourse is so irreparably skewed because all of the Canadian right-wingers here exclusively care about identity politics and levy 99.9% of their criticisms of Trudeau with regard to him being nice to racial, sexual, and religious minorities, supposedly covering for terrorists (yeah, no racial propaganda there), etc. And....I mean identity politics in the purest, most pathetic way possible, since it's really his identity that is the main point of outrage: his supposed beta-ness, his way of speaking, his fashion choices.

In all my years here, I've never once seen a Canadian poster criticize Trudeau for remotely policy-oriented reasons, except for when the policy is adjacent to said identity politics, like the supposed reparations for terrorists and criminalization of bigotry. Nothing about fiscal policy, environmental policy, labor policy, or anything like that.

You can really see how poorly this forum represents Canadian voters in general if you go back a bunch of pages in the election thread. It's tempting to quote some of the poll predictions to get afterthoughts but I guess conservative minority wasn't a crazy possibility even in the late game.

More talk of the completely negligible PPC in those few pages than anywhere in reality. Not unlike Gabbard support on your side of the border.

I think it is probably something that mostly arose organically, and I think (maybe I wasn't paying close-enough attention) that that's consistent with the views of the guy in the video (in that it doesn't contradict what he says). I recall the vid describing the process, but not necessarily implying intention to it (see the description of the radicalization of both the host and his audience) except when he talks about people deliberately infiltrating groups (BTW, he links to this, which looks like it could have been written by @JamesRussler).
The tags on Andrew Anglin’s (The Daily Stormer) google news feed looks like it could be common among many WR regulars or repeat bans:
5a30107d1500001f0049b433.png

Oh look: Paul Krugman is being a moron again.

This is the bulk of criticism levied against Trudeau. A lot of it is just asserted, not backed up. That whole ''if you kill your enemies, they win'' thing? Yeah, that's still going. ''That's just a joke'' no, it's not, because it wouldn't be funny 4 years later.

However, he has been criticized for some concrete things. For one, people hate the carbon tax. That's actually the one policy of Trudeau's that I unequivocally support. People pretend to hate the corruption of the SNC Lavalin scandal. That's actually why I am glad they lost their majority.

But yes, you should really not consider the Canadian presence on this board as representative of Canada. It's a bad sample.

This is the bulk of criticism levied against Trudeau. A lot of it is just asserted, not backed up. That whole ''if you kill your enemies, they win'' thing? Yeah, that's still going. ''That's just a joke'' no, it's not, because it wouldn't be funny 4 years later.

However, he has been criticized for some concrete things. For one, people hate the carbon tax. That's actually the one policy of Trudeau's that I unequivocally support. People pretend to hate the corruption of the SNC Lavalin scandal. That's actually why I am glad they lost their majority.

But yes, you should really not consider the Canadian presence on this board as representative of Canada. It's a bad sample.

Let's not act as if the disproportionate focus on "identity politics" during his term, hasn't been a fully calculated maneuver on Trudeau's behalf. Whatever is happening within the conservative ranks, is merely a response to that, as usual.

He hasn't been criticized merely by right-wingers, but also left-wing outlets:

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...stin-trudeau-fake-progressive-canada-election

Let's not act as if the disproportionate focus on "identity politics" during his term, hasn't been a fully calculated maneuver on Trudeau's behalf. Whatever is happening within the conservative ranks, is merely a response to that, as usual.

He hasn't been criticized merely by right-wingers, but also left-wing outlets:

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...stin-trudeau-fake-progressive-canada-election

I'm not pretending anything. While it's true that Trudeau outed himself as a fake progressive puppet, it's also true that the SNC Lavalin scandal showed that his ''identity politics'' hires (for which Trudeau only had the defence ''because it's 2015'') had the most integrity in the house of commons. The right seemlessly moved from ''identity politics hires'' to ''these strong women were cast aside by a fake feminist'' without taking the L on the first point.

He has been rightly criticized by everyone, sure, but the way this has played out is a case study in itself.

Degenerative spine disease.

Yeah, I'm out if I had that.

Omar was a terrorist. There is hard evidence to support that. His father was a very well known terrorist.

Well, he won’t. How do you react when none of this happens ?
One could ask you the same thing about the Canadian election results. How are "your people" holding up? Anyone strapping on a single-use vest yet?

One could ask you the same thing about the Canadian election results. How are "your people" holding up? Anyone strapping on a single-use vest yet?

Dude it’s Canada, we’re fine lol. Things are tame up here. So what, we got a guy who likes to dress up and acts a bit goofy sometimes, I can deal. I think I even mentioned this to you a couple weeks ago. He’s not the worst. I’ll tell you what though. I think Doug Ford cost the PC’s this election lol, that and Scheer is completely unappealing.

Dude it’s Canada, we’re fine lol. Things are tame up here. So what, we got a guy who likes to dress up and acts a bit goofy sometimes, I can deal. I think I even mentioned this to you a couple weeks ago. He’s not the worst. I’ll tell you what though. I think Doug Ford cost the PC’s this election lol, that and Scheer is completely unappealing.
So, what made you think left-leaning people, me, for example, were suffering great angst over the lead-up to the election? Is it just because so many of your right-leaning brethren were having fits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back