War Room Lounge V77: Anthony Johnson is not a good unit of measure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Let's take a step back. I wasn't meaning to offend. I was merely meaning to suggest that you were a rich kid and that you went to a private school where you spent copious amounts of time guzzling lagers through your pooper.
Lol, ok. That post wasn’t intended as a fire back either.

Reread the qualifier on the first sentence and get back to me, kiddo.
The qualifier does not affect the point. If you think "ideal" has any bearing on this discussion, you are probably not intelligent enough to discuss this matter intelligently.

The qualifier does not affect the point. If you think "ideal" has any bearing on this discussion, you are probably not intelligent enough to discuss this matter intelligently.
Douche alert! Douche alert!

@Gregolian I just found out that flamethrowers are unregulated and legal to own in 49/50 states.

<{Joewithit}>

Did you know you engage in juvenile baiting when you realize you've taken a flawed position?

The fact that the agent is describing an "ideal" asset is pretty key to whether those are necessary traits for an asset. But you know that. See above.

The fact that the agent is describing an "ideal" asset is pretty key to whether those are necessary traits for an asset.
At first, I was thinking your response was just a sign of head-in-sand tribalism. Now I am beginning to suspect your reading comprehension is...beyond poor.

Special Agent Appel states that the ideal asset is someone "who is very familiar with the foreign intelligence officer and tells you all about who they are and what they do".

He then says that the bar is lowered in reality and can even encompass someone who simply observes the target. There is no suggestion that being a "useful idiot" (a political term, BTW---never used in HUMINT) could meet the definition. Either HRC has classified info about Gabbard's communications with the Russian state, or she made an extraordinarily reckless claim (as Van Jones claimed).

Your best criticism here (and it's sad that I have to hold your hand this way) is that the quoted text relates to CI while HUMINT is of course broader.

@Gregolian I just found out that flamethrowers are unregulated and legal to own in 49/50 states.

<{Joewithit}>

I believe it is an American responsibility to be armed with a flamethrower.

If you're not armed with a flamethrower, you are not responsible.

3e2o1n.jpg

Rowan Atkinson’s soldier son travels to Nepal to join the Gurkhas – and learns local ‘chat-up’ lines and dance moves

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...ok&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebarweb

Lt Ben Atkinson — the Mr Bean actor’s double — spent three months in Nepal earlier this year.
Rowan Atkinson’s son has joined the Gurkhas to learn chat up lines
As a Gurkha officer and platoon commander in the proud regiment he must learn the Nepalese lingo.

He underwent a ten-week course and was also taught about the culture which creates heroic Gurkhas, a unique unit within the British Army.

A write-up in The Gurkha Brigade Association’s newsletter revealed he also picked up some local dance moves.

It said: “Lt Atkinson grasped the language remarkably quickly.

Lt Ben Atkinson pictured with a Gurkha in Brunei
“This may be attributed either to his language experience, having studied both Arabic and Spanish previously, or to his urgent requirement to learn the local Nepalese ‘chat-up’ lines.
fictional

“Learning Nepalese dance moves was a personal priority and Lt Atkinson was quick to establish an impressive ‘uthyo basyo’ (an up-down rapid squatting dance-move).”

Lt Ben, 26, whose dad is worth around £90million, provided a guard of honour last year for Emmanuel Macron and Theresa May at Sandhurst.

The Exeter University graduate is from Rowan’s first marriage to make-up artist Sunetra Sastry, 62.

I gotta say I did always believe asset refers to a confidential informant at the very least and an agent or spy at best.

But Wikipedia includes the “useful idiot” option for people who don’t know they are being used.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asset_(intelligence)

Russia can support whoever. The only question that matters is are they influencing her actions. If not, calling her an asset is clearly inflammatory. If so, string her up for treason.

I think it is probably something that mostly arose organically, and I think (maybe I wasn't paying close-enough attention) that that's consistent with the views of the guy in the video (in that it doesn't contradict what he says). I recall the vid describing the process, but not necessarily implying intention to it (see the description of the radicalization of both the host and his audience) except when he talks about people deliberately infiltrating groups (BTW, he links to this, which looks like it could have been written by @JamesRussler).

You can find me in the club, bottle full of tea
Look mami I got the Moroccan hash if you into getting headaches
I’m into gang-rape, I ain’t into making love
So come give me a hug if you into to getting trafficked

<Huh2>

Holy shit, they're even more retarded than I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back