War Room Lounge v74: Enjoy your whiskey tide pods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like a plastic recycling bin?
Maybe a 2br unit
2015-07-16-image-10.jpg

So since we are talking fast food again, I have eaten at Wendy's three times in my life: in Manila in 2005, in New York in 2009, and in L.A. in 2014.

Somehow I remember it as totally awesome. I don't know why, maybe because we don't have it here.

Because it is totally awesome

Wait, are you for real?

aren't there sexier foods you can eat off a girl?

100% for real and 100% sexier foods. But we make do with what we have.

We were up hella late watching It's Always Sunny, the episode where Frank and Charlie eat sushi off the naked girl and I said I always wanted to do that. She said "eat that burrito off me then" so I ate a burrito off of her.

That girl got me up to all sorts of trouble. Told me she broke up with her boyfriend and asked if I wanted to do some blow and I was like "sure. Free blow is always good".

Turns out though after about a half gram each she didn't break up with him and he was on his in the parking lot about to come up.

Well I played a lot of Metal Gear Solid and I'm all keyed up so I sneak out like a ninja rocking a Solid Snake, trying to be all sneaky with a raging boner the entire time lmao.

So since we are talking fast food again, I have eaten at Wendy's three times in my life: in Manila in 2005, in New York in 2009, and in L.A. in 2014.

Somehow I remember it as totally awesome. I don't know why, maybe because we don't have it here.
I think it was a lot better when they first started and now it's just as shitty as all the other places, but I'm specifically talking about this local area.

100% for real and 100% sexier foods. But we make do with what we have.

We were up hella late watching It's Always Sunny, the episode where Frank and Charlie eat sushi off the naked girl and I said I always wanted to do that. She said "eat that burrito off me then" so I ate a burrito off of her.

That girl got me up to all sorts of trouble. Told me she broke up with her boyfriend and asked if I wanted to do some blow and I was like "sure. Free blow is always good".

Turns out though after about a half gram each she didn't break up with him and he was on his in the parking lot about to come up.

Well I played a lot of Metal Gear Solid and I'm all keyed up so I sneak out like a ninja rocking a Solid Snake, trying to be all sneaky with a raging boner the entire time lmao.

not going to lie.

this story turned me on.

I'll be right back. there is "something" I need to take care of.

Because it is totally awesome
Achievement Hunter is a group of guys that play video games and shit on YouTube and they made a joke once about an employee getting a raise and they're like:
"RAY, you're no longer dollar menu for your lunch"
"What you talking about Geoff... I eat at Wendy's but NOW I get to go to Carl's Jr"

On the real though.. I always forget when you order anything at Wendy's you get to choose how many patties you get.

I never thought mumble rap would ascend to Aramaic, but here we are

I never thought mumble rap would ascend to Aramaic, but here we are

Man, I can't watch some NFL or college football highlights anymore cause the music is legit... well, ear bleed inducing.

Speaking of, this dude is finally getting into it with people that talk shit about him

They don't even have Carl's Jr out here. It's all Hardee's which suuuuuuuucks.
BBBBOOOOO

I like where I live now (out west of 111) but it sucks... no places to get a quick breakfast on the way to work. Where I used to live? Carls Jr, Chik-fil-a (their breakfast burritos are nom don't judge me), Beto's, Wendy's.

Now... McD's, Holiday gas station, Taco Bell.

Man, I can't watch some NFL or college football highlights anymore cause the music is legit... well, ear bleed inducing.

Speaking of, this dude is finally getting into it with people that talk shit about him

I mean the production is hot, future and thug just decided to take a bunch of lean to the head before jumping in the studio.

I never really liked thugger anyway tbh, even when he was in peak slime season mode. My tastes today are different.

It's hard to take Lichtman seriously, and not just because of his ridiculous-looking toupees.
Is that a toupee? Looks more realistic than Trump's hair.

Check out this interview from late 2016, in which Lichtman tries to have it both ways with his election prediction.

he's been right since '84 using this model. 9-0
<Fedor23>

I mean the production is hot, future and thug just decided to take a bunch of lean to the head before jumping in the studio.

I never really liked thugger anyway tbh, even when he was in peak slime season mode. My tastes today are different.
I remember mumble rap coming on when I was working nightclubs and my brain instantly did the "the fuck this dude saying?"

It got bad enough the bar owner was like:
"I'd rather take Elephant Man over this, at least I can't understand him cause of an accent."

I don't get the appeal of mumble rap. I can't tell what they're fucking saying.

BBBBOOOOO

I like where I live now (out west of 111) but it sucks... no places to get a quick breakfast on the way to work. Where I used to live? Carls Jr, Chik-fil-a (their breakfast burritos are nom don't judge me), Beto's, Wendy's.

Now... McD's, Holiday gas station, Taco Bell.
That's a bit unlucky, yeah I can see how you'd have to go pretty far out of your way when you're coming in from there. Had no idea Chik-fil-a had breakfast ritos, nice.

That's a bit unlucky, yeah I can see how you'd have to go pretty far out of your way when you're coming in from there. Had no idea Chik-fil-a had breakfast ritos, nice.
Yeah, they don't compare to those massive Beto ones but they hit the spot. And it's chicken.

Wendy's is up there.

Oh for fucks sake. I thought the "Greta was robbed!" posts by the trollish righties here about the Nobel prize being won by the guy who ended a Civil War in Africa was just them doing screaching and mocking.

But there's major publications actually saying this non ironically

(posting in lounge so as to not derail a thread about someone who fully deserved the Nobel peace prize with a child activist and likewise anger towards her and her enablers)

Oh for fucks sake. I thought the "Greta was robbed!" posts by the trollish righties here about the Nobel prize being won by the guy who ended a Civil War in Africa was just them doing screaching and mocking.

(posting in lounge so as to not derail a thread about someone who fully deserved the Nobel peace prize with a child activist and likewise anger towards her and her enablers)

I bet she gets a Grammy doe

Would've been numbah 1 bullshit if she won over the Ethiopian Prime Minister. If anything I'm really happy she didn't get it, at the risk of coming off like an SJW snowflake I would've seen that as a case of white girl privilege.

All Cap is their best collab imo. I'm fucking stoked to see Ski Mask The Slump God soon. He's my favorite of the newer era for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back