War Room Lounge v70: You have to give it a new name...

Who is your favorite Neverending Story character (from the film)? Choose up to ONE.

• Bastian, bested by jelly jars and fat bullies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Childlike Empress, still better than Trump

• Whooshwoozool the Bat Rider, silly enough without commentary

• The Bookkeeper was kind of a creep

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There, even tossed ya a like

Mr. Sketch, have you become too antagonistic toward Mr. Fa? If you are not careful you might even develop into the AntiFa.

It is still wrong, Mr. Sketch. Our battle is a spiritual battle, good vs evil. Money is often a tool of evil.

Interesting, Mr. Sketch. We will see if Mr. Jack can hold to that position. For his team, I do not believe Elizabeth is the strongest candidate to win the 2020 election---although that has nothing to do with her position on fracking.

With him and I it’s literally just business and not personal. You have a great patience, Wai, it must come in handy for all that plum navigation. Knowing which ones to pluck, deciding what to make with them, where to place the ladder. Fuck, I’m going crazy just thinking about it all.

For him, it was. I wonder if he will stick to his comments as well. I find him to be all over the place when it comes to this election (Convenient for him) but never the less we can both agree she is a piss poor candidate with zero hopes to beat President Trump. Perhaps she should stick with her book club or take up knitting. I hear that is a popular past time with women of her age.
I don't agree that she is a piss-poor candidate and I don't think she has zero hope to beat Trump. Actually, I think she is a strong candidate and has a much better chance to beat Trump than Biden or Harris.

I'm not sure if she can beat Trump though and I think I would slightly favor Trump in that matchup. I think many people underestimate how powerful the "Pocahontas" attack would be in the general because it doesn't work in the Democratic primary.

OTOH, I am confident that both Sanders and Buttigieg are much stronger opponents to take on Trump. I would not be surprised to see either of them defeat Trump in a landslide. NB that I oppose both of them.

With him and I it’s literally just business and not personal. You have a great patience, Wai, it must come in handy for all that plum navigation. Knowing which ones to pluck, deciding what to make with them, where to place the ladder. Fuck, I’m going crazy just thinking about it all.

I love you, Mr. Sketch. Don't forget the pears. Over 1000 D'Anjous will be plucked before the season ends.

I don't agree that she is a piss-poor candidate and I don't think she has zero hope to beat Trump. Actually, I think she is a strong candidate and has a much better chance to beat Trump than Biden or Harris.

I'm not sure if she can beat Trump though and I think I would slightly favor Trump in that matchup. I think many people underestimate how powerful the "Pocahontas" attack would be in the general because it doesn't work in the Democratic primary.

OTOH, I am confident that both Sanders and Buttigieg are much stronger opponents to take on Trump. I would not be surprised to see either of them defeat Trump in a landslide. NB that I oppose both of them.

I love you, Mr. Sketch.

What do you love about me? Be honest.

What do you love about me? Be honest.
I love you in the sense that I have a deep wish for you to to thrive.

My love is not tied to any external "worldly" feature of yours. I truly want the best for you.

That said, I do appreciate your quips and your quirks. I appreciate your taste in film and your sparring with fine gentlemen such as Mr. Fa and Professor Limb. I enjoy your "trolling". You bring joy to my life, Mr. Sketch.

I love you in the sense that I have a deep wish for you to to thrive.

My love is not tied to any external "worldly" feature of yours. I truly want the best for you.

That said, I do appreciate your quips and your quirks. I appreciate your taste in film and your sparring with fine gentlemen such as Mr. Fa and Professor Limb. I enjoy your "trolling". You bring joy to my life, Mr. Sketch.

Finally, I can sleep easy.

Reservoir Dogs tries too hard. It's sophomoric. Nothing wrong with that, it's a damn good effort. QT's tryhardism is a double edged sword.
There's something cool about the fledgling director, indie vibe you get from a movie that's just about the right amount of unpolished and overcooked. QT puts a lot of self indulgent fluff in his movies, but most of the time it works.

When Dogs came out I remember thinking how did it manage to feel like an action gangster flick even though it was like 98% dialogue. The tension and atmosphere it built from some conversations and well placed songs was impressive enough to compensate for its flaws. It was able to stand out from the pack in a great year of movies (92):
Unforgiven
Scent Of A Woman
Reservoir Dogs
Thunderheart
Bram Stoker's Dracula
A River Runs Through It
Basic Instinct
A Few Good Men
Army Of Darkness
Aladdin
School Ties

Great. Apparently my cell number is being used by telemarketer spoofers. I got a call from an unknown number, actually answered since working from him today, and it was a guy saying I just called him. Which I didn't, and he's like yeah you did 2 seconds ago, giving you a call back. This about ZZZ construction? Which I've never heard of but is a local area code.

Tele spoof the only thing I can think of that explains it.

Great. Apparently my cell number is being used by telemarketer spoofers. I got a call from an unknown number, actually answered since working from him today, and it was a guy saying I just called him. Which I didn't, and he's like yeah you did 2 seconds ago, giving you a call back. This about ZZZ construction? Which I've never heard of but is a local area code.

Lol @ answering a phone. Ever.

There's something cool about the fledgling director, indie vibe you get from a movie that's just about the right amount of unpolished and overcooked. QT puts a lot of self indulgent fluff in his movies, but most of the time it works.

When Dogs came out I remember thinking how did it manage to feel like an action gangster flick even though it was like 98% dialogue. The tension and atmosphere it built from some conversations and well placed songs was impressive enough to compensate for its flaws. It was able to stand out from the pack in a great year of movies (92):
Unforgiven
Scent Of A Woman
Reservoir Dogs
Thunderheart
Bram Stoker's Dracula
A River Runs Through It
Basic Instinct
A Few Good Men
Army Of Darkness
Aladdin
School Ties
Reservoir Dogs will hold a spot among my favorite movies simply for the ear scene and how every time I hear that song that's all I can remember.

Bbbbooooo

I had a swimming test today. We were with about 40 people in the pool. I didn't get an erection. It happens every other week on very unwelcome moments. I'm guessing I just have too much testosterone.

@Gregolian

Gunbuyer has the Scorpion pistol on sale for $769. Hnnnngggggggg.

If I didn't want the micro, that's a damn good price. My purchase finger is itchy af though.

@Gregolian

Gunbuyer has the Scorpion pistol on sale for $769. Hnnnngggggggg.

If I didn't want the micro, that's a damn good price. My purchase finger is itchy af though.
YOU'RE MAKING MINE GET ITCHY and my sights are set on an MPX in the next year. After the Glock 34 which is next on my to buy list.

I hate your for bringing this to my attention. BEGONE THOT

@Quipling

This was posted by an admissions counselor who said that the law school applicant that wrote this will probably go to Cornell or Penn.

71245208_10113989044444670_5443971111828062208_n.jpg

When asked about the coded racism:
70904948_10113989189633710_8007813485117308928_n.jpg

@Quipling

This was posted by an admissions officer who said that the law school applicant that wrote this will probably go to Cornell or Penn.

71245208_10113989044444670_5443971111828062208_n.jpg
1.) How the fuck did this idiot get to undergrad with that shit tier of English skills?

2.) What sort of class was this written for?

3.) "I knew know one"... fucking shoot me Jesus Christ what manner of fuckery is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back