War Room Lounge v70: You have to give it a new name...

Who is your favorite Neverending Story character (from the film)? Choose up to ONE.

• Bastian, bested by jelly jars and fat bullies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Childlike Empress, still better than Trump

• Whooshwoozool the Bat Rider, silly enough without commentary

• The Bookkeeper was kind of a creep

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Would.

I think you coulda been smarter about your racism or whatever lol
I really do want to get smarter about my "racism or whatever", but first I have to find it. I've been searching all over for my "racism or whatever". I even looked in the trunk of the car and in the mirror. I just can't find my "racism or whatever" anywhere! Do you have it, Mr Limb?

@waiguoren

I can’t recall the conversation but remember you holding Thomas in high regard. I don’t really go through many court cases like some here but I wanted your opinion on his switch from Quil Corp vs North Dakota and Wayfair vs South Dakota. He mentions his views changed over his 25 years on that position. Do you think the switch was justified given the stance you think he takes to rulings?

Yup. I think she beat up the entire BYU team <Lmaoo>

That's a meaaaaaan bitch!

It’s something straight from a movie where you’d cringe at how over the top it is. How do you not get ejected from a game after any one or two of those moves?

Good evening, Master eret. How are your superhero jammies feeling against your tight northern skin this evening? No zipper mishaps, I hope. The feeties, they must feel so soft.

I really do want to get smarter about my "racism or whatever", but first I have to find it. I've been searching all over for my "racism or whatever". I even looked in the trunk of the car and in the mirror. I just can't find my "racism or whatever" anywhere! Do you have it, Mr Limb?
The thing that got you carded seems like a good place to start

Taking ideas for the next fred pole. First one gets it imo.

Good evening, Master eret. How are your superhero jammies feeling against your tight northern skin this evening? No zipper mishaps, I hope. The feeties, they must feel so soft.

Sometimes I wonder how it's possible that you're a fan of good comedians.

Sometimes I wonder how it's possible that you're a fan of good comedians.
It never works to claim something directed against you isn't funny. And it doesn't hurt my feelings, because my sense of humor is spectacular. I'm also a very good writer and a very funny person.

But the one thing I don't have? Feety pajamas and an Alpha to tuck me into them.

p.s.

Mr. Her, your taste in film is unusually keen. Just keep that in your back pocket as a ready compliment any time you need one.

Since there was no suggestion for a pole, I'm generating some random words.

Don't get the comic universe stuff. Liked Batman and Spiderman somewhat. Black Panther was decent. Very small mental worlds, very predictable. Bad writing generally. Meh.
People like the idea of the industry tapping into the deep well of comic story lines, especially the crossover events. But as far as I can see these comic universes are a mile wide and an inch deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back