Banned
Reaction score
v1
v2
v3
v4
v5
v6

Mod Note: This thread is for a general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click insert quote, and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Odd Note: “My first time I jacked off, I thought I'd invented it. I looked down at my sloppy handful of junk and thought, This is going to make me rich.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Choke

In!

So glad to be posting here voluntarily instead of getting posts moved here when I call someone a moron.

There's a typo on those bikini bottoms

I have studied extensively but can't see it. Don't worry about pointing it out, I'll just keep working at it.

@Fawlty The movie Choke was my first exposure to Sam Rockwell.

Never understood why he wasn't bigger after watching hik in that.

@Fawlty The movie Choke was my first exposure to Sam Rockwell.

Never understood why he wasn't bigger after watching hik in that.
Never saw that, only read the book which I really liked. Survivor was a really good read too, but aside from Fight Club I haven't liked his writing.

Would you recommend it apart from Sam Rockwell? And why does he seem like Ed Norton 2.0?

Never saw that, only read the book which I really liked. Survivor was a really good read too, but aside from Fight Club I haven't liked his writing.

Would you recommend it apart from Sam Rockwell? And why does he seem like Ed Norton 2.0?

The movie isn't that great but I really liked him in it.

Im laying down a solid bet on Thug Rose -- see if you can convince me otherwise, WR.

Cool. I thought recently, "what happened to the OT threads?" Then Trotsky tagged me and I realized it was started by Palis.

Trying to watch Into the Badlands and while I enjoy it... every time the kid MK is on screen especially with Wu or Frost's characters..... his over-acting and just wooden delivery fucking kills the scene.

Cool. I thought recently, "what happened to the OT threads?" Then Trotsky tagged me and I realized it was started by Palis.
And the poor wee brain called it "the lounge"

It's like sharing space with a guy who always has Simpsons protruding upper doofus lip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back