War Room Lounge v68: The insidious rumour of Belgium

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet I can find many earlier posts of mine calling him out.

Either way, you make my point for me, when you had to actually inform the Liberal intellectual savior of the masses, @Jack V Savage, that WDA was indeed a troll.

First time In remember seeing him, he made an outrageously stupid post, and I said so. And then Trots was like, dude, that guy is a troll.

First time In remember seeing him, he made an outrageously stupid post, and I said so. And then Trots was likd, dude, that guy is a troll.

I think Trots was more like "Dude, how can you not see that that guy is a troll?"

It's okay Jackie. It's not exactly against the norm for you to not recognize Liberal trolls, considering you share a lot of their opinions...

Starman is pure entertainment on these boards. I have lost count how many times i have laughed at him ripping you guys a new asshole in debates when he chooses to let loose and invariably there is never an answer for it.

Seriously? He just seems to be insanely hostile and completely over his head when he actually tries to discuss anything in a semiserious way. Check out our exchange on Social Security. I legit felt bad for him.

Relax, new calm guy, pathetically trying to fit in with anonymous users on a Karate forum...
images

37771728-handsome-happy-man-pointing-himself-isolated-on-a-white-background.jpg

8ROPBA.jpeg

462345_1.jpg

I think Trots was more like "Dude, how can you not see that that guy is a troll?"

It's okay Jackie. It's not exactly against the norm for you to not recognize Liberal trolls, considering you share a lot of their opinions...

Honest question: Were you beaten as a child?

Seriously? He just seems to be insanely hostile and completely over his head when he actually tries to discuss anything in a semiserious way. Check out our exchange on Social Security. I legit felt bad for him.
Yea i disagree. I think he's wicked poster.

Starman is pure entertainment on these boards. I have lost count how many times i have laughed at him ripping you guys a new asshole in debates when he chooses to let loose and invariably there is never an answer for it.

Speaking of evaluating posters, @Jack V Savage, you expressed the belief that this guy was a well-meaning poster.

I think it's pretty obvious that even the dumbest of well-meaning persons couldn't possibly think Starman has ever won a debate here with his fungible "liberals are evil" shit posts.

Speaking of evaluating posters, @Jack V Savage, you expressed the belief that this guy was a well-meaning poster.

I think it's pretty obvious that even the dumbest of well-meaning persons couldn't possibly think Starman has ever won a debate here with his fungible "liberals are evil" shit posts.

It's a general statement. EC, can you cite a specific example? That should clear this up.

....the post I was responding to was JVS citing WDA as a really bad left-wing loon, i.e. someone he doesn't share a lot with. My post was telling Jack that his not realizing WDA as a troll was possibly due to a blindspot in wanting to see Bernie supporters as crazies.

When Jackie starts weeding into these juvenile waters, you know he's gotten to.

It's okay, Jackie. I still like you.

No, really. You seem very wounded, and I wonder where it comes from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back