War Room Lounge v68: The insidious rumour of Belgium

Status
Not open for further replies.
I specifically said what was wrong in every post. You just ignored it and wanted to keep arguing. Have at it, Jack.

I recall you agreed with the point but still, bizarrely, called it "partisan" (indicating that you don't know what that word means).

I recall you agreed with the point but still, bizarrely, called it "partisan" (indicating that you don't know what that word means).
Yes, partisan. Tribalist.

For some reason, in a thread about a black man changing some KKK members opinions, you argued about what the other side in the WR does. It was irrelevant and groupthink to the max.

Yes, partisan. Tribalist.

For some reason, in a thread about a black man changing some KKK members opinions, you argued about what the other side in the WR does. It was irrelevant and groupthink to the max.

Yeah, you still don't know what it means.

I just made the observation that what EK was screeching about was exactly the same thing as what he does himself (and what you and others do). Seeing it in that case should be eye-opening for y'all.

70577912_10215620002796252_3984986831799189504_n.jpg

@Trotsky
IllFortunateBoubou-size_restricted.gif

When I was in Paris people were pretty helpful and kind if you were a bit lost and needed guidance, even if you didn't speak french. But honestly I've never met people who were unhelpful to tourists in any country I've visited except in Hungary, that's the only country where I've met some miserable rude cunts on a consistent basis.

I realize my job is helping tourists. But Its astounding how many stupid and disrespectful motherfuckers you meet when you live in a city that thrives on tourism.

I realize my job is helping tourists. But Its astounding how many stupid and disrespectful motherfuckers you meet when you live in a city that thrives on tourism.
*Shocking News*

Large sample size of humans shows them to be full of jabronis and ass clowns.

And NO thrives onna certain type tourism......

Pure debauchery...... sweet sweet hedonism

Watching Freddy Got Fingered for the first time in years.

Almost forgot how funny it is

What are some good songs about 9/11? I can't think of too many that I've heard

All of NEWS AT 11 by 猫 シ Corp. It's Vaporwave, but comprised of the commercials and newscasts in the morning before the planes hit. Evokes a lot of 90s nostalgia and almost makes you wonder what we'd all be like if none of it ever happened.

The latest thing to put Warren over Sanders is the false rumors that Wall Street Executives are telling Jim Cramer that they're scared of her and don't know what to do.
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/10/jim-cramer-wall-street-saying-elizabeth-warren-must-be-stopped.html

This strategy obviously came out of her powwow with Hillary.
This has been being reported for months.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli.../elizabeth-warren-wall-street-trump-big-banks

Maybe don’t jump into full conspiracy mode.

And NO thrives onna certain type tourism......

Pure debauchery...... sweet sweet hedonism

The Creole side of the city does for sure and I fucking adore it. I'm a classy fucking degenerate, I'm currently drinking wine at the writers bar I hang out at. The first thing I see when I come in is a portrait of Hemingway.

And Hemingway knew how to fucking party in France.

This has been being reported for months.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli.../elizabeth-warren-wall-street-trump-big-banks

Maybe don’t jump into full conspiracy mode.
Obvious huge difference is obvious.

Your report is an article from a few months ago of a reporter asking WS execs who they would prefer between Sanders and Warren and them saying neither.
Mine is a story making all the outlets TODAY about WS execs claiming they're shaking in their boots about the idea of a Warren Administration.

Maybe jump into common sense mode for a change.

The new Bill Burr special was better than his last one (which isn’t saying much considering his last one was probably his worst.) I was worried he was getting soft after having a kid but the special went back to all his old stuff, including his anger.

Obvious huge difference is obvious.

Your report is an article from a few months ago of a reporter asking WS execs who they would prefer between Sanders and Warren and them saying neither.
Mine is a story making all the outlets TODAY about WS execs claiming they're shaking in their boots about the idea of a Warren Administration.

Maybe jump into common sense mode for a change.
So, let me guess, Warren, the person who has done more to regulate business than any member of Congress is now working for THEM— you know... the Globalists.

Well, hey, just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not out to get you, I guess.

So, let me guess, Warren, the person who has done more to regulate business than any member of Congress is now working for THEM— you know... the Globalists.

Well, hey, just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not out to get you, I guess.

This Globalist talk is good, we need to bring them up more. On Both sides for real change.

The new Bill Burr special was better than his last one (which isn’t saying much considering his last one was probably his worst.) I was worried he was getting soft after having a kid but the special went back to all his old stuff, including his anger.

Catching it right now. It's good. I think I would like it more if I didn't listen to his podcast so much a year ago. It starts out a bit shaky and had me a bit worried.

Making Bourbon Mule Jerked Shrimp and Tilapia Wraps with Mango Salsa for dinner.

Shits going to be baller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back