Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

---

I haven't seen him in 11 years.

Have you tried looking with Enchroma glasses?
vgpe17gol5g11.jpg

Don't even know what he looks like.

Jimmy John's just released a Cuban sandwich

This freaking guy.

Armed robber enters. Refuses to put down his drink or duck down. Robber tries to take his phone and he won't give it up. Continues to light cigarette and casually hang out.

Jimmy John's just released a Cuban sandwich
Ew.

The only thing that's good about Jimmy Johns is they're usually open late as fuck and in areas with bars so when I was a bouncer I could get something to eat at like 2:30 when we were done cleaning up shop

Ew.

The only thing that's good about Jimmy Johns is they're usually open late as fuck and in areas with bars so when I was a bouncer I could get something to eat at like 2:30 when we were done cleaning up shop

Yeah, I'm not a big fan. Quiznos > Subway > JJ. But I'll try it.

This freaking guy.

Armed robber enters. Refuses to put down his drink or duck down. Robber tries to take his phone and he won't give it up. Continues to light cigarette and casually hang out.

What a boss.

The dude not covering his face though and it being football season:

"You had to go to the third liquor store? REALLY? I stole a Kit Kat this morning. No one noticed...."

Yeah, I'm not a big fan. Quiznos > Subway > JJ. But I'll try it.
Is Quiznos even around anymore? All the ones near where I used to live closed up and became like Mod Pizzas or JJ.

The other aspect about JJ that bothers me some even though I go hunting at times is the owners hobby of constantly going on safari hunts in Africa. He isn't poaching but I gotta wonder how many of those he's going to the money ACTUALLY gets used to combat poachers/serve the locals like some do.

It's an objective fact that the greatest sandwich in the world is the World Famous Garbage Grinder from Luigi's.

To replicate this masterpiece at home, acquire Black Forest ham, Genoa salami, and large Pepperoni. Layer them ham-first across a sturdy white sandwich roll that you have lightly coated with a smart mixture of mayonnaise, cream cheese, and olive oil. Infest the whole motherfucker with mozzarella and cheddar, and slap on tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, and pickles to your liking. Cook as hot as your peasant oven will cook until the ham has blackened on the outsides and your mouth is watering like Chris Christie at Hometown Buffet. Don't ever not do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back