War Room Lounge v64

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

---

Last edited:
Fuck, Marry, Kill:

Donald Trump
Ted Cruz
Mitch McConnell

GO

I'm officially nominating myself for next PWTOR. I have plenty of backers.

Fuck, Marry, Kill:

Donald Trump
Ted Cruz
Mitch McConnell

GO
<LikeReally5>
Bruuuuh don't do me like that. Could I marry and divorce Trump for half his networth? Or that would probably just be debt eh?

Im a critic of leftism as an ideology but that doesn't mean I can't partake in meaningful conversation. This is the lounge, let's not make it into an echo chamber reinforcing your ideals.

Thanks for the snipped part. I think you'd benefit from trying to be clearer on what you're criticizing when you say you're a critic of leftism as an ideology. Based on other posts, it seems to me that you're actually a critic of rightism, but that you prefer to call it leftism. But maybe there's a genuine critique of leftism buried in there somewhere.

Fuck, Marry, Kill:

Donald Trump
Ted Cruz
Mitch McConnell

GO

Easy. Trump is the richest, McConnell the most harmful to humanity, and Cruz is the best-looking (ugh, but, you know, true).

how do men not like sex. me thinks they are doing it wrong

Easy. Trump is the richest, McConnell the most harmful to humanity, and Cruz is the best-looking (ugh, but, you know, true).
wow, i didn't take you for a trump boy juggernaut. you didn't know that he's a failed business man that has gone broke 4 times?

mcconnell is a weird looking bloke tho. i want to see his cum face

also, @Fawlty is steyer going to buy his way onto the next debate stage?
Probably, since he just needs one more qualifying poll (has 3). He was also clever and started an organization dedicated to the impeachment of Trump, and that got him an absolutely massive email list to solicit donors and put his name out there.

Thanks for the snipped part. I think you'd benefit from trying to be clearer on what you're criticizing when you say you're a critic of leftism as an ideology. Based on other posts, it seems to me that you're actually a critic of rightism, but that you prefer to call it leftism. But maybe there's a genuine critique of leftism buried in there somewhere.
We both think the other is wrong and remain unconvinced after all the dialogue. I think the political paradigm is different in America and I've laid out my reasoning and have personally found inconsistencies in your logic but at the same time you indict me of the same. Thanks for the discussion I actually really do appreciate it.

@Fawlty thanks for the heads up.

@Higus blow me you miserable little whore.

mcconnell is a weird looking bloke tho. i want to see his cum face
Have you seen Pan's Labyrinth? Virtually identical:

5b2bf9d34488b3000926d473-original.jpg

We both think the other is wrong and remain unconvinced after all the dialogue. I think the political paradigm is different in America and I've laid out my reasoning and have personally found inconsistencies in your logic but at the same time you indict me of the same. Thanks for the discussion I actually really do appreciate it.

@Fawlty thanks for the heads up.

@Higus blow me you miserable little whore.

I don't think you laid out any inconsistencies. What I think it comes down to is that you're confusing conservatism (a specific ideology) for rightism (a broad grouping of ideologies). And that you're assuming that American political culture stopped with the founding (and hence conservatism inherently means conserving our left-liberal founding tradition--leaving no place for understanding leftism).

wow, i didn't take you for a trump boy juggernaut. you didn't know that he's a failed business man that has gone broke 4 times?

He inherited $400M, and has been profiting hugely off his presidency. He's definitely not as rich as he claims to be, but he's richer than Cruz and McConnell.

Posted this to the Epstein thread, but some of you might find it interesting. It's a podcast that goes in depth into the Epstein conspiracy. It started around when he was attacked in prison and has been updated regularly as events have unfolded.
https://soundcloud.com/trueanonpod
Pretty funny, self-aware, coherent, and maddening. They cover things from Tartaglione's potential involvement,Epstein's butler, Cernovich's disinformation campaign and connection to Dershowitz, Bill Barr's father, and Kevin Spacey's implicit threat to the Royal Family. Enter at your own risk.
@Fawlty iirc, you are skeptical to a conspiracy? Maybe check this out when you get a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back