War Room Lounge v55: Do Underage Racial Slurs Truly Have Free Will?

Is There Free Will?

• No, and the universe is deterministic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither option is quite right and I'll try to explain why

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a clip of Timon and Pumba finding Simba and decided it wasnt for me. Terrible writing, performance and Seth Rogen was particularly awful.

if you look at the original cast it was star studded top to bottom - James Earl Jones, Whoopi, Rowan, Nathan Lane, Mathew Broderick, Jeremy Irons, Robert Guillaume, etc.

The above are just more polished and talented. Come from stage, film, Broadway, etc

There were some okay rewrites. Like the two dumb hyenas had a good and somewhat different dynamic than the original. The cast was really bad at any line that required a high end emotion or maybe they just made the scene too short for it to work. Like when the monkey finds out Simba is alive in the new one, it's like he just gives a laugh and says "Oh, Simba is alive". In the original he is ecstatic and shows it far better. I'm over analyzing it all but I was pretty hyped to see this even since they released a trailer.

Probably makes sense with the actors. I mean, I like John Oliver and think it was a good match to the character but he still wasn't good at it imo.

Blade Runner

it's somewhere in the top 3 of sci fi movies all time accirding to most lists.

Ah, I think I meant to say that. I get those movie names mixed up cause I've seen neither I always think of that Vampire movie Blade when I hear the one.

Ah, I think I meant to say that. I get those movie names mixed up cause I've seen neither I always think of that Vampire movie Blade when I hear the one.
My god.

ezt0o7fntzrq54w1arbu.gif

Nope. Same brilliant author, older and better film, different aesthetic,
RepentantSatisfiedAustraliankelpie-size_restricted.gif

Anyway, life is too short so,
eDfBPoK.jpg
Game over.
blade-runner-ani.gif
I love PKD (and Gibson and more recently Stephenson).
I wish 2049 would have generated a larger audience, because I could watch this world filmed by a master like Villeneuve for decades to come and probably never grow tired of it. In terms of questioning free will, Blade Runner is next level.

I love PKD (and Gibson and more recently Stephenson).
I wish 2049 would have generated a larger audience, because I could watch this world filmed by a master like Villeneuve for decades to come and probably never grow tired of it. In terms of questioning free will, Blade Runner is next level.
2049 was absolutely stunning in the theater.

My wife is going to be pissed off when she goes to make her Margarita tomorrow.

Oh, well.

Chianti pairs excellently with tequila.

And I think they both have antioxidants.

Watch, I’m going to live to 115.

2049 was absolutely stunning in the theater.
Also a better film than the original imo.

Blade Runner is a wonderful classic but the script is kinda lackluster. 2049 had not only the visuals but also the storytelling to go with it.

Too bad it failed.

Edwards is going to win this one. RDA just doesnt have it tonight.

who is gonna win Manny P. or Keith Urban?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back