How Racist are You?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click insert quote, and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Odd Note:
"

I am born not long from the time
or far from the place
where
my great-great-grandparents
worked the deep rich land
unfree
dawn till dusk
unpaid
drank cool water from scooped-out gourds
looked up and followed
the sky’s mirrored constellation
to freedom.
I am born in Ohio but
the stories of South Carolina already run
like rivers
through my veins.

"
― Jacqueline Woodson

"Time to go down to the basement for some more hauntingly delicious...can't we all just get along!
― Count Chocula

Anybody else remember when you could put "type 40 wpm" on a resume?

LOL. Now if you're under 90 you're a slow fuck.
I remember applying for my last job they wanted 40 WPM. I had never tested myself and then did on a laptop. Like... 95 WPM with a single mistake (didn't have a space after a comma or some shit). Then I sat there and was like "there are people that think 40 WPM is fast?"

Then lol, girl I had the hots for (leggy Russian, stop judging) fucking FAILED the testing at the job interview typing like 30 WPM. I was fucking floored.

He might but you have to remember that Patrice O'Neal is one of the greatest comics of all time while Joe Rogan isn't very funny
Bad time to admit I have no idea who that is isn't it?

Man, you forgot "I have preferences, and preferences aren't racist."

Never been with a black chick.

There, I said it.... that being said though there was literally 2 at my high school and one was an annoying and loud and the other had DDs as a freshman and thus was out of my league.

EDIT:
Just checked FB and the second of those two mentioned girls is still a babe and she just hit 30. And has had two kids.

I went to add that, but it only lets you put new poll options at the bottom, like you can't cut/paste to keep the order how you want it. Your suggestion just got Systemic'd, imo.

I remember applying for my last job they wanted 40 WPM. I had never tested myself and then did on a laptop. Like... 95 WPM with a single mistake (didn't have a space after a comma or some shit). Then I sat there and was like "there are people that think 40 WPM is fast?"

Then lol, girl I had the hots for (leggy Russian, stop judging) fucking FAILED the testing at the job interview typing like 30 WPM. I was fucking floored.

Wow, 30 is full turtle. I admit I only type 70 on a good day, 55-60 average. But I know I'm slow. In fact I think I've slowed down quite a bit in the last ten years.

Never been with a black chick.

There, I said it.... that being said though there was literally 2 at my high school and one was an annoying and loud and the other had DDs as a freshman and thus was out of my league.

If it makes you feel any better, I was a total cornball during my prime thirsting for ass years. I always joke that I loved black women, but they didn't love me.

Got a little sauce these days, though. Roll up in a hot whip and all of a sudden everybody wants to know you. Funny how things change.

I went to add that, but it only lets you put new poll options at the bottom, like you can't cut/paste to keep the order how you want it. Your suggestion just got Systemic'd, imo.

I declare SHENANIGANS!

Wow, 30 is full turtle. I admit I only type 70 on a good day, 55-60 average. But I know I'm slow. In fact I think I've slowed down quite a bit in the last ten years.
Me it's from fucking piano. Playing shit like this:

As a byproduct causes you to essentially have "touch typing" I guess. Plus I grew up with computers.

If it makes you feel any better, I was a total cornball during my prime thirsting for ass years. I always joke that I loved black women, but they didn't love me.
I live in cult territory now (SLC Utah)... maybe I'll get lucky and one of these disturbingly high population of blondes will think I'm ENOUGH of a minority that fucking me gets back at daddy for... reasons....

As to the part about cars. Money has a tendency to change people's perception of you. It's really funny too cause when I was a bouncer I wore a watch because taking out the phone to look is a bad habit. I have a really REALLY nice Shield watch
FRONT.jpg

That WAS like $1500
https://shieldwatches.com/product.php?id=110351
I got it for like $200 though on discount (DVOR is awesome) and because it isn't flashy girls didn't even look at me.

ONE day I wear my dad's old PepsiCola Rolex GMT Master that I got as a graduation gift. Bunch of them wouldn't fucking stop talking to my fat ass.

An aside, that SHIELD. I love it but HATE the fabric band... it fucking stinks to high heaven.

Is this pertaining to dating? I remember there being a thread about this a couple years back and I tend to believe certain preferences in attraction doesn’t make one racist. I think it needs becomes racist once you dismiss an entire race over an assumption about their personality, interests, skills, etc. Though I would agree people who become too picky with a preference in appearance are risking the chance of not finding a more compatible partner as a result.

Bad time to admit I have no idea who that is isn't it?

You're in for a treat. Just youtube his stand up and radio interviews. He might be the funniest off the cuff comedian in history.

Is this pertaining to dating? I remember there being a thread about this a couple years back and I tend to believe certain preferences in attraction doesn’t make one racist. I think it needs becomes racist once you dismiss an entire race over an assumption about their personality, interests, skills, etc. Though I would agree people who become too picky with a preference in appearance are risking the chance of not finding a more compatible partner as a result.
I refuse to date Mexicans.

Why? I am worried their mothers will try to feed me tasty food till I explode.

You're in for a treat. Just youtube his stand up and radio interviews. He might be the funniest off the cuff comedian in history.
Will do.

@Fawlty
Greoric's quote from my sig needs pole inclusion imo

At one point shadow priest's argument for white separatism was that the world would be a dull place if there were no more gingers or blondies.... lol

He took that South Park episode about the future a bit to literal

At one point shadow priest's argument for white separatism was that the world would be a dull place if there were no more gingers or blondies.... lol

He took that South Park episode about the future a bit to literal
It's amazing that "ginger" made it through to be widely acceptable. I can't imagine that lasting forever lol. But for now we can all enjoy it as maybe the best anagram ever.

As an aside I am listening to entirely too much Shooter Jennings and Lukas Nelson recently.

It's amazing that "ginger" made it through to be widely acceptable. I can't imagine that lasting forever lol. But for now we can all enjoy it as maybe the best anagram ever.
I prefer Daywalker. The fact that one ginger kid went nuts on YouTube about it was incredible.

Hmm. It is an interesting idea when it comes to dating. I suppose the racism could come for the reasons you don't find that race attractive you know? It's at least stereotyping I suppose.

Or like "I'll kick my daughter out for dating a black guy" that shit is hella racist.

In other news I was thinking of creating a thread about this article.

https://thelensnola.org/2019/06/18/...eet-just-to-prove-it-was-operating-illegally/

The highlight of being petty at my Welcome Center job is sort of shaming tourists for staying in one.

Hmm. It is an interesting idea when it comes to dating. I suppose the racism could come for the reasons you don't find that race attractive you know? It's at least stereotyping I suppose.

Or like "I'll kick my daughter out for dating a black guy" that shit is hella racist.

In other news I was thinking of creating a thread about this article.

https://thelensnola.org/2019/06/18/...eet-just-to-prove-it-was-operating-illegally/

The highlight of being petty at my Welcome Center job is sort of shaming tourists for staying in one.
Can I just say I think it's hilarious that the person that reported that to the state/city for prosecution/action... is a Federal Public Defender.

Can I just say I think it's hilarious that the person that reported that to the state/city for prosecution/action... is a Federal Public Defender.

I accidentally got too high before work so... Explain it to me like I'm five.

Edit: I think I figured it out. But explain it with your expertise like I'm 10.

Also. Speaking of I broke my $150 beaker bong... Can you glue glass back together? Two parts separated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back