War Room Lounge V47: The Cool Kids are in the Over-40 Club

Hey asshole, how old are you? (Cool people are over 40)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Romney looks like a grimey backstabbing charlatan to me for some reason.

EDIT:
I ask because objectively AOC isn't a BAD looking lady... but there's a part of me that thinks she looks batshit sometimes (I think it's how "wide" looking her eyes are and her teeth).

Not gonna lie, that brand of crazy is sexy af.

Like that wide eyed "I drugged you and drew your blood while you were sleeping so I could bathe in it" type shit.

That's why I like latinas. They can suck a bowling ball through a garden hose AND train your hed mooment for you. I had an ex with a mean haymaker.

Not gonna lie, that brand of crazy is sexy af.

Like that wide eyed "I drugged you and drew your blood while you were sleeping so I could bathe in it" type shit.

That's why I like latinas. They can suck a bowling ball through a garden hose AND train your hed mooment for you. I had an ex with a mean haymaker.
That crazy makes me worried I'm going to get John Wayne Bobbit'd.

Romney looks like a grimey backstabbing charlatan to me for some reason.

EDIT:
I ask because objectively AOC isn't a BAD looking lady... but there's a part of me that thinks she looks batshit sometimes (I think it's how "wide" looking her eyes are and her teeth).

AOC isn't an exceedingly beautiful woman/person. Her attractiveness is just magnified by being around a bunch of saggy old white guys, and also, on the left, that she's charming, intelligent, and compassionate, and, on the right, because she's a proper conduit for their rapey cultural disposition toward women as detestable sexual objects.

Realistically, imo, she's a 6 or 7 physically but a 10 in terms of her personality. Kind of like how Sarah Palin was a 7 or 8 physically, but a minus-3 in terms of her personality.

That crazy makes me worried I'm going to get John Wayne Bobbit'd.

All you gotta do is match her crazy with worse crazy. Most people aren't crazy enough to make that kind of threat with conviction.

Is it healthy? Hell no! Have I had a better lay since? Also hell no! I miss that crazy bitch sometimes.

If you read a transcript of Patrice O'Neal's bit on sexual harassment, it's not funny (for the most part). If he performs it, it's an all-time great bit. Here's the start of it:

"Look, let's discuss harassment for a second. Do you feel it a little bit? Let's just discuss it. Why can't I harass you...sometimes, sometimes. I can never harass you? Never? And I'm not talking about 'rawr...ooga booga!' I'm talking just...at the job. It's unfair that I can't harass you at the workplace..."​

That's how you know somebody is great, imo.

I managed a sub 10 minute turn around last night at 40 years of age.

giphy.gif

If you read a transcript of Patrice O'Neal's bit on sexual harassment, it's not funny. If he performs it, it's an all-time great bit. Here's the start of it:

"Look, let's discuss harassment for a second. Do you feel it a little bit? Let's just discuss it. Why can't I harass you...sometimes, sometimes. I can never harass you? Never? And I'm not talking about 'rawr...ooga booga!' I'm talking just...at the job. It's unfair that I can't harass you at the workplace..."​

That's how you know somebody is great, imo.
Doesn't Rogan have a bit too about how there's a double standard for molestation too? Using some Just for Men ad where a baby goes to a nightclub as the example.

Doesn't Rogan have a bit too about how there's a double standard for molestation too? Using some Just for Men ad where a baby goes to a nightclub as the example.
Dunno, sounds like a different sort of thing than what I'm getting at though.

Anybody else remember when you could put "type 40 wpm" on a resume?

LOL. Now if you're under 90 you're a slow fuck.

What are you, a court stenographer? Not one of my bosses has given a shit how fast I typed.

I have certifications that I tested for that I don't even include on my resume because experience is so valuable and resume space is at a premium. If I included typing speed, they would probably think I was covering for a talent deficiency.

What are you, a court stenographer? Not one of my bosses has given a shit how fast I typed.

I have certifications that I tested for that I don't even include on my resume because experience is so valuable and resume space is at a premium. If I included typing speed, they would probably think I was covering for a talent deficiency.
I'm talking about a long time ago tbf.

I'm talking about a long time ago tbf.

Ohhhh, lol I was gonna say bruh.

Resumes today are different. If that shit isn't 1 page, well formatted, and straight to the point, HR will clip your ass in a heartbeat. I'm fortunate I've had some good headhunters, because I could see my resume getting eaten alive by an automated system. I break all those fucking rules in favor of style.

(A) 40 wpm is wicked slow

(B) Court stenographers....I don't fucking get it. I have so, so much respect for them. In law school I made money on the side by doing document review and on a couple of occasions I had to transcribe interviews/depositions....and I couldn't fucking believe how hard it was. I had to put it on like 0.5 speed and still pause it like every fifteen seconds.

He might but you have to remember that Patrice O'Neal is one of the greatest comics of all time while Joe Rogan isn't very funny

I remember applying for my last job they wanted 40 WPM. I had never tested myself and then did on a laptop. Like... 95 WPM with a single mistake (didn't have a space after a comma or some shit). Then I sat there and was like "there are people that think 40 WPM is fast?"

Then lol, girl I had the hots for (leggy Russian, stop judging) fucking FAILED the testing at the job interview typing like 30 WPM. I was fucking floored.

He might but you have to remember that Patrice O'Neal is one of the greatest comics of all time while Joe Rogan isn't very funny
Bad time to admit I have no idea who that is isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back