WAR ROOM LOUNGE V42: Some People are Finer than Others

We have lots of fine people on all sides. Who are the finest people? (choose 4)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Select up to 4 responses, because that's a jarringly unaesthetic number of choices

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click insert quote, and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Odd Note:
"
...an artist must follow the stinks and rapids
Of the branch that drives the millstones and dynamos.

Is peace merely a vacuum, the negative
Of creation, or the absence of war?
The teaching says Peace is a positive energy.

Still something in me resists that sweet milk,
My mind resembles my restless, inferior cousin
Who fires his shit in handfuls from his cage.

"
― Robert Pinsky

"Time to go down to the basement for some more hauntingly delicious...I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
― Count Chocula

You forgot White Progressive Ethno-Masochists.

Truly, the most finest of people
I've never actually met one, in all my time galavanting around this lands of ours. I see they occasionally pop up in social media chain letters and stuff though. There must be some of them out there, somewhere.

I've never actually met one, in all my time galavanting around this lands of ours. I see they occasionally pop up in social media chain letters and stuff though. There must be some of them out there, somewhere.

Come to Seattle.

Good call adding the "ironically fascist college kids"

you should also add, "Mixed race/bi-racial" people.

We are the coolest of the cool, and finest of the finest.

exhibit A: @Kafir-kun
Exhibit B: yours truly

30a6mpy.jpg

giphy.gif

I regret not learning Spanish in school

Haven't been there since I was a little kid. Is it still lots of traffic and nobody cares about the Space Needle?

Literally the most overrated landmark or "site" in the history of the US.

And the food is shit and overpriced

Literally the most overrated landmark or "site" in the history of the US.

And the food is shit and overpriced
Are mutts taking over Seattle? We're gonna be running this place soon. Seems like every Seattle sherdogger is mixed

We're gonna be left with a mess to clean up. And we'll probably be taking the blame for it too

<1>

I think this is just the wrong level of analysis entirely, and this discussion should also probably better be continued elsewhere. But my point is entirely about how to reduce shitposting, and the answer to that doesn't include increased othering of a group of posters.

OK, here then. Can you elaborate?

Select up to 4 responses, because that's a jarringly unaesthetic number of choices

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click insert quote, and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Odd Note:
"
...an artist must follow the stinks and rapids
Of the branch that drives the millstones and dynamos.

Is peace merely a vacuum, the negative
Of creation, or the absence of war?
The teaching says Peace is a positive energy.

Still something in me resists that sweet milk,
My mind resembles my restless, inferior cousin
Who fires his shit in handfuls from his cage.

"
― Robert Pinsky

"Time to go down to the basement for some more hauntingly delicious...I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
― Count Chocula

Great poll.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back