War Room Lounge v40: Mixed Feelings about Natural Disasters

What is your favorite natural disaster?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
XX5G.gif

@Kafir-kun
"I drank side-boob milk as a baby, brother!"

If you want to short circuit them, ask them to imagine that they got a pay raise at work, and rate how happy it would make them. Then ask them to imagine if they got the same pay raise, but the janitor also got a pay raise that gave him an equal salary to you.
I'm already basically paid the same rate as a janitor but I'm stuck in a suit all day so.....

If you want to short circuit them, ask them to imagine that they got a pay raise at work, and rate how happy it would make them. Then ask them to imagine if they got the same pay raise, but the janitor also got a pay raise that gave him an equal salary to you.

<TheWire1>

What are some of your favorite trailers? Not trailers for your favorite movies but trailers that are fun to watch and get you hype regardless of the quality of the movie/series itself

The most I ever marked out for a trailer was this (didn't know that they were even making a movie about it until I saw it):

When the words "don't panic" flashed, I was like, "wait a minute.."

What are some of your favorite trailers? Not trailers for your favorite movies but trailers that are fun to watch and get you hype regardless of the quality of the movie/series itself

I had heard rumors of Castle making an appearance but wasn't sold on Bernthal.

Marked out harder than old-timers do whenever Rock comes back to a WWE show.

Then this plus the use of "One"? Woof

Man, that thread about a old white guy angry at the black people on tv is quite sad.

I'm avoiding that thread the way Christians avoid the church on days that aren't Christmas or Easter.

i friggin love my job. I've made 176 dollars in an hour and a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back