War Room Lounge V37: Where's Waldek? The Fake Poll Pole.

Fake Polls! Find the three impolesters...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys.

Hockey sucks.

That’s all I want to say.

I’ll take answers off the air.

Goodnight, sweet Princes.

If we ever played hockey together, I would KO you as an enforcer and get away with it.

Hockey might suck, but on the plus side, lots of those guys get brain damage.

Why would you want hockey players to have brain damage? Is this a want them on your 'level' type deal?

People who put bad batteries back in the drawer where the good batteries are should be kicked to death by a ramen salesman.

People who put bad batteries back in the drawer where the good batteries are should be kicked to death by a ramen salesman.

Could you kick anything to death?

Hockey might suck, but on the plus side, lots of those guys get brain damage.

Figured a guy from the st Louis area would enjoy hockey as it's the only sports team around that doesn't suck or wants to get the hell out of the city

Figured a guy from the st Louis area would enjoy hockey as it's the only sports team around that doesn't suck or wants to get the hell out of the city
My interest in sports fandom isn't determined by what's available around me. Sounds like a Canadian/brain damage sort of thing. The Rams were a screwjob that stuck the taxpayers, and the Cardinals are a national and local treasure.

My interest in sports fandom isn't determined by what's available around me. Sounds like a Canadian/brain damage sort of thing. The Rams were a screwjob that stuck the taxpayers, and the Cardinals are a national and local treasure.

Aka your city is so bad that have you no choice but to leach onto other cities teams like some remora sports fan

Aka your city is so bad that have you no choice but to leach onto other cities teams like some remora sports fan
Weird try at being aggro. Definitely from the mind of a hockey fan. The Cards are totally worthy of fandom.

Weird try at being aggro. Definitely from the mind of a hockey fan. The Cards are totally worthy of fandom.

See you can't claim hockey inferiority and then boast baseball. Only short, fat and bald people boast about baseball.

Zion is ridiculous.

If this were the middle ages, and the US was fighting a battle...hes the mutherfucker in the back holding the 6 ft broad sword waiting till the king gives the nod to send him in and decapitate 100 guys on the other side to claim victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back