War Room Lounge V36: Liquor in the rear, too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Literally anything but forum bets

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click insert quote, and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Odd Note:
"

When I poured it
it had a cutting edge
and flamed
like Betelgeuse.

I drink to you
in smoke-mirled, blue-
black sloes, bitter
and dependable.

"
― Seamus Heaney

"Time to go down to the basement for some more hauntingly delicious...Vodka-soaked tampons!
― Count Chocula

Steve-O did that for a Jackass movie

EDIT:
ALSO.... I love that this movie made Broly canon to the DragonBall universe:

Imagine the chutzpah you would need to disappear for a sig bet, welsh on another bet, and then gloat on winning your latest bet.

You know the one thing that I just can't stop eating?

a-w-wisconsin-cheese.jpg

It's a good thing they come in such small sizes, because I would gorge myself to death like a dog that tipped over a barrel of kibble.

Finally confirmed that JVS actually eats food.

91GHSkebAWL._SY550_.jpg

These are the first snack I grab when I go home for a visit. You can't get them in Europe, for some reason, probably because they have enough salt to cause kidney failure. Fuckin' nanny state telling me what to do.

That's by far the most ominous thing anybody has ever said about cheese curds.

@Hunter Simpson

How did that witch hunt work out for you and the Dems? I liked the skateboard gifs btw, nice touch to your last post towards me.

You know the one thing that I just can't stop eating?

a-w-wisconsin-cheese.jpg

It's a good thing they come in such small sizes, because I would gorge myself to death like a dog that tipped over a barrel of kibble.

If you think A&W makes good cheese curds, you should come tour Wisconsin supper clubs. Some of those places will give you a mouth orgasm with their curds. I can't go back to normal cheese curds anymore.

Seriously, having a 4 day vacation to food tour central WI supper clubs, ensuring you hit a Friday for a fish fry, would actually be a decent vacation for a coasty with plenty of days to burn and looking for something random as hell

Last edited:
Heh, what a disgusting diet you two must have.
We've already covered the cognitive issues associated with a high sodium diet.
Get some exercise and fresh fruit guys. These choices matter.

If you think A&W makes good cheese curds, you should come tour Wisconsin supper clubs. Some of those places will give you a mouth orgasm with their curds. I can't go back to normal cheese curds anymore.

Seriously, having a 4 day vacation to food tour central WI supper clubs, ensuring you hit a Friday for a fish fry, would actually be a decent vacation for a coasty

The vacation almost sounds fun, except for the fact I would be in Wisconsin for 4 days.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back