Social WAR ROOM LOUNGE V30: The Show Must Go On...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubo de Sangre

F65
@plutonium
Reaction score
...in spite of our dead @Fawlty homies.

giphy.gif

Carry on. Stiff upper-lip. All that jazz.

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click insert quote, and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel like a pissing match happened and one dude showed up with a shotgun when brass knuckles were assumed to be agreed upon

Feel like a pissing match happened and one dude showed up with a shotgun when brass knuckles were assumed to be agreed upon

To me it feels like perma-grin. :D

Divorcing personal satisfaction from the end result, if looked to me like a petite girl trying to repeatedly punch an adult male in the mouth and expect no retribution.

Man, poor Fawlty. He lost HomerThompson bravely enough, but losing Rational Poster as well seemed to put him over the edge and he E-suicided (exact cause unknown, suspected alcohol poisoning).

Someone put Trotsky on watch

God damn. Running out of room on my face tattoo. Too many dead homies.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Man, poor Fawlty. He lost HomerThompson bravely enough, but losing Rational Poster as well seemed to put him over the edge and he E-suicided (exact cause unknown, suspected alcohol poisoning).

Someone put Trotsky on watch

Man, who the fuck word e-suicides? If I ever e-suicide, y'all are getting goatse'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back