War Room Lounge V30: Cemeteries are not Restrooms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Let's try this again, but classier.

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click insert quote, and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Odd Note:
"

I am banished from the patient men who fight
They smote my heart to pity, built my pride.
Shoulder to aching shoulder, side by side,
They trudged away from life’s broad wealds of light.
Their wrongs were mine; and ever in my sight
They went arrayed in honour. But they died,—
Not one by one: and mutinous I cried
To those who sent them out into the night.

"
― Siegfried Sassoon

"
Time to go down to the basement for some more hauntingly delicious...oh shit, not again!
― Count Chocula

We could find a way of counting it as a capital gain but we’d also then be conceding that it’s worthless if we want to record the highest potential losses. I thought the CEO pitch was enough but alas.

Dues & subscriptions expense. Boom!

Back to the plat-a-thon, we are about two hours in and very close to our first plat upgrade. I can feel it. I believe in the WR

@Curmudgeon

What would get you to pay for a 1 year plat membership?

Where’d everyone go

53E3D5A0C99653AA0E82A56191419E3504328DEE

bf03a21fbd9de45df1add234c0e5497a_w200.gif

Sg2QRY3.gif

60050.gif

For @Lead
84d9731ca4f0ac8560e2ed5dee2ed26f.gif
Free Agedflatus?

Eh, I got a couple of days before I go incognito for another year. Trying to enjoy retirement though back in Calgary for a couple weeks.

So you really are an old man yelling at a cloud?

@Fawlty
Which 3 are you learning?
Brand new to SQL (easy) and basically brand new to PHP (not so easy). Noobish with Javascript. Plus I'm a complete ass beginner on the Linux command line (the syntax is fucking complicated so that's also kinda like learning a language). It could be worse, but this stuff is cracking my head. Should have done them one at a time.

Back to the plat-a-thon, we are about two hours in and very close to our first plat upgrade. I can feel it. I believe in the WR

I'm just waiting to hear that Quipling is Farmer's alt or something.

BTW, contrary to rumors, Fraser B is not my alt.

I'm just waiting to hear that Quipling is Farmer's alt or something.

BTW, contrary to rumors, Fraser B is not my alt.
I can confirm that.

NO fucking way.

th

@Lead You get commission on plats or something?

Let’s make a deal: Bring back @Ripskater and make him a mod, and IP ban Sawlty Fawlty. If you do that, I’ll buy a year of platinum memberships for 10 Sherposters of my choosing. Whaddya say bigguy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back