Social WAR ROOM LOUNGE V29: Unsanctioned street threadmaking, Colosseum style (now with preferred spelling)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did @RR decide he's a War Room mod or something? He was threatening RP earlier.

I'm actually not going to answer you and neither will any mod. You have no clue what goes on but somehow think you have some say so in this site. Take it up with the staff. When you look stupid (again) I'll laugh.

I'm actually not going to answer you and neither will any mod. You have no clue what goes on but somehow think you have some say so in this site. Take it up with the staff. When you look stupid (again) I'll laugh.
Shut up lol.

I just saw that Rational Poster got banned. Anyone know what he said that demanded the hammer?
Reading that shit thread from back to front, looks like it is only a one month ban. Not sure what for.

Reading that shit thread from back to front, looks like it is only a one month ban. Not sure what for.

I banned him for a month. Didn't think it warranted a permanent ban. He knows what he did.

I didn't even know there were non-permanent bans issued now. When did that start? And which "shit thread" are you referring to? Thanks.

Did @RR decide he's a War Room mod or something? He was threatening RP earlier.
To be fair all we really have is Ruprecht, Fogie, and Pan most of the times since Limbo is no longer a Smurf.

To be fair all we really have is Ruprecht, Fogie, and Pan most of the times since Limbo is no longer a Smurf.
Lead too. And Mick unless he took a break? Irish Thug is here as well.

Maybe I should mea culpa for all the shit I talk. All Fucking Mods Must Fucking Hang is a good honest hardworking American principle that I'd like to stand by, but maybe I should grow out of it. What do you think? I need an outsider's opinion here.

Well, ok. I don't know what you are trying to prove here but regardless it will make you look bad. I'm not trying to make this a dick measuring contest but have at it.

Don't get mad. Tell the bans you disagree with to stop crying and causing issues and I won't have to waste my time babysitting adults

Lead too. And Mick unless he took a break? Irish Thug is here as well.

Maybe I should mea culpa for all the shit I talk. All Fucking Mods Must Fucking Hang is a good honest hardworking American principle that I'd like to stand by, but maybe I should grow out of it. What do you think? I need an outsider's opinion here.
Forgot Lead and Irish.

I know Mick posts in here but I thought he did most of his moderating in the VGF and like the Berry.

Well, ok. I don't know what you are trying to prove here but regardless it will make you look bad. I'm not trying to make this a dick measuring contest but have at it.

Don't get mad. Tell the bans you disagree with to stop crying and causing issues and I won't have to waste my time babysitting adults
@Tachy why is K-dog modding the WR now?

Why are you modding the WR now? We have lots and lots of rightwingers, and we aren't really in the market for one who is as...let's say...mercurial as you. @panamaican @Ruprecht anybody interested in a round-table here?

I think we're doing quite well without your input, to be honest. The mods here are political buffs, real smart, and even if I disagree with their tone and tenor of enforcement frequently, and give them a lot of shit, they are the ones who should be here doing this. You're all, I dunno, not the dude who belongs up in here.

Let's chat! I promise I'll only bite softly.

Neither did I. The thread about that Empire fella.

Oh, God. Those giant mega-threads are the worst. One of the stupidest things the mods have come up with in the WR. And there is zero consistency in application and creation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back