Social WAR ROOM LOUNGE V29: Unsanctioned street threadmaking, Colosseum style (now with preferred spelling)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the charge?
Murder 1
Assault 1 with intent to kill
Assault 2 with intent

All with firearm enhancements. I had HEARD that our state didn't have no bail holds but we apparently do. Just have to prove with a person's criminal history, the crime they are accused of, and the likeliness of them committing further violent acts they'd try to kill again basically.

Dude apparently was eyeballing two of the jail transport deputies and one was a Ranger and the other was a Marine. The one that was a Ranger "dude, you are picking the WRONG guys to eye ball like we're intimidated by you. You've been here for 3 separate shootings... first time you SHOT YOURSELF, second time you missed the dude you shot at so badly you buzzed his shoulder... don't act proud."

Is the forum fucked up for anyone else or are the mods trying to stifle my free speech as usual

Is the forum fucked up for anyone else or are the mods trying to stifle my free speech as usual
The mods are fucking with you, most likely.

You're doing good work my friend. Don't be discouraged.

A succulent Chinese meal@!

The mods are fucking with you, most likely.

You're doing good work my friend. Don't be discouraged.

He's doing excellent.

You guys are trying to get me snuffed out :(

you never had free speech here to begin with.

the freedom to play victim is still alive and well though.

51811969_2339053109440605_6558463078726369280_n.jpg

I'm on the ''everyone shorter than me is a manlet, and everyone taller is a freak'' scale.

Me too. I'm 6' even. Just enough above average to feel like I have an edge without feeling I'm supposed to be good at basketball... lol

The famed King of the Manlets. I measure at 181(due to bad posture, sitting in a computer for too long) or 182cm at the morning, which is slightly shorter than 6' as that would be 182.88cm. Luckily we don't use american here.
Anyway, I'm not tall but above average in most places, however I feel a bit bad that my father is a few cms taller than me, while here most people my age are considerably taller than their parents due to better nutrition it wasn't meant to be for me.

How do you envision that?
AOC, for all the flak she gets, is probably a pretty close approximation of what you describe. She said in interviews she was broke from quitting her job to run for office and wouldn't be able to afford a down payment on a DC apartment until her first congressional paycheck came in.
It's complicated. It feels wrong to pay a lot to politicians because they should be doing it out of love for their country. On the other hand if you pay too little it will favor people that are already very rich and do not care about the paycheck. Poor people wouldn't even be able to run if they didn't make some decent money afterwards as in the case of AOC.
It might also discourage skilled upper middle class people, sure, they can drop a 400k salary for a 50k one for a few years, but it would take a lot of planning since middle class people still tend to live paycheck to paycheck in a way. I mean, they're not going to be homeless or starving but you might need to move your family, sell a lot of stuff etc.
In my opinion, the current congressman salary in the US is fair, it's well above average but not outrageous.

So I just started watching Avengers: Infinity War.

A couple questions:
(1) Is it necessary that I have seen any of the previous Avengers films? Because I have not.
(2) How does Iron Man, the guy with the greatest technology known to man, use a fucking flip phone?

So I just started watching Avengers: Infinity War.

A couple questions:
(1) Is it necessary that I have seen any of the previous Avengers films? Because I have not.
(2) How does Iron Man, the guy with the greatest technology known to man, use a fucking flip phone?

I watched from Iron man 1 to Avengers 1, skipped everything after and watched infinity war. People told me I would be lost in the movie but I think they highly underestimate how much of that movie was just showing as many superheroes and fight scenes as possibly and having maybe 10 minutes of story narrative to it. I don;t think you'll be confused at all.

Last edited:
I wanted from Iron man 1 to Avengers 1, skipped everything after and watched infinity war. People told me I would be lost in the movie but I think they highly underestimate how much of that movie was just showing as many superheroes and fight scenes as possibly and having maybe 10 minutes of story narrative to it. I don;t think you'll be confused at all.

giphy.gif

WTF? Spiderman is in this?

EDIT: And he's lame as shit. "Oh golly gee Mr. Stark!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back