Social WAR ROOM LOUNGE V29: Unsanctioned street threadmaking, Colosseum style (now with preferred spelling)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he's particularly insightful, he doesn't usually go in-depth on issues, and he's not very good in front of the camera and it makes me uncomfortable.

But I think the last time I watched his show was circa 2012. So it's entirely possible that he's improved.

I would say about half of his videos are on some irrelevant bullshit, but every so often he does a long form video which is quite good.

got a new french press at Target. $10. I broke the old one months ago, but still used it. The glass at the little spout was broken so I figured just don't drink from it; one tiny little cut that bled for two hours (on my finger) and I was forced to get rid of it.

I'm not moving into the Shed mang.

I found the best Valentine's day card for her.

There is a chili pepper on the front saying "DAMNNNN." On the inside it says, "You so hot, even the jalapenos be like DAMNNNNN."

The N13 household is a funny place. Checky.
In this vid I would be Kato, as mah wife gets home from work.

I made the mistake of showing this to my daughter. I am now getting ambushed with stuffed animals.

Pink Panther films were so great as a kid.

got a new french press at Target. $10. I broke the old one months ago, but still used it. The glass at the little spout was broken so I figured just don't drink from it; one tiny little cut that bled for two hours (on my finger) and I was forced to get rid of it.

I use a moka pot myself.

Pink Panther films were so great as a kid.
My dad took my brother and I to see every movie with Peter Sellers. Being There was the most interesting of them.

Tears of joy:

"I'll cut it Raphael."

Haven't watched one as an adult.

The "Does your dog bit?" bit is one of my faves. And this one.

"That's a priceless Steinway."

"Not anymore."

:D

I had forgotten about that one. LOLOLO)LOLOLOLOLO

good memories

See this yet?
jQ4J2sA.gif

Well, the good thing about the lounge is it's never the wrong thread, buddy.

I erred when I included this in my post but neglected to comment on it.
I intended to point out, as it says, it shows how Stephen Harper's office compared, and the answer is not very well, right?

Both office are similar. Harpers had 8 in 9 years - Trudeau is on his 5th in 5 years. Violations found in 5/8 with Harper and thus far Trudeau is 2 for 4 - if they find evidence of violations in this one it will 3/5 which is as close of ratio as you can get.

Also, still wrong thread, buddy

Both office are similar. Harpers had 8 in 9 years - Trudeau is on his 5th in 5 years. Violations found in 5/8 with Harper and thus far Trudeau is 2 for 4 - if they find evidence of violations in this one it will 3/5 which is as close of ratio as you can get.

Also, still wrong thread, buddy
My point is, and always has been, that although he may not be great, he's still better than the alternative.

Also, still the lounge.

My point is, and always has been, that although he may not be great, he's still better than the alternative.

Also, still the lounge.

How is that your point when he has a higher investigative rate? He's averaging one per year ?

You can have your opinion but I completely disagree - but we view it from two different economic worlds and status.

And you can't claim longue...you obviously added a series of quotes and forgot what thread you're in. Its OK gramps, technology is hard. Let's get you a blanket and put you on the Chesterfield. Only a few more hours until wheel of fortune is on

Last edited:
How is that your point when he has a higher investigative rate? He's averaging one per year ?

You can have your opinion but I completely disagree - but we view it from two different economic worlds and status.

And you can't claim longue...you obviously added a series of quotes and forgot what thread you're in. Its OK gramps, technology is hard. Let's get you a blanket and put you on the Chesterfield. Only a fee more hours until wheel of fortune is on
Keep trying, it might pay off some day and I might get all wound up. But probably not; for now I'm happy in the "longue". I included your post in a multi quote in error, but then since I was already here I continued with the discussion here because being in the lounge makes it on topic by default. Might want to cut back on the weaksauce. It appears we all make mistakes.

Keep trying, it might pay off some day and I might get all wound up. But probably not; for now I'm happy in the "longue". I included your post in a multi quote in error, but then since I was already here I continued with the discussion here because being in the lounge makes it on topic by default. Might want to cut back on the weaksauce. It appears we all make mistakes.

Ha, claims " it's the lounge" gets all cantankerous when someone makes light hearted jests about it -- the very place ribbing is encouraged.

Finnnnnnne gramps, I will throw in some werthers originals with your wheel of fortune ...and maybe some Apple sauced mixed into your cream of rice. Don't tell the missus though, you know she doesnt like how sugar gets you all worked up before bedtime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back