Social WAR ROOM LOUNGE V29: Unsanctioned street threadmaking, Colosseum style (now with preferred spelling)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leftists like you don't like seeing such phrases on the internet because you know it describes the left so perfectly. "Orange Man Bad" perfectly describes the level of low resolution thinking that many opposed to President Trump currently possess. "This is it" perfectly describes the Democrats and leftists propensity for counting their chickens before they hatch.

These are merely reflections of reality. It's not our fault the left doesn't like its own reflection.

So your position is to defend canned responses devoid of thought. Gotcha.

The computer program I use at work goes down.... routinely like every 3 days and will freeze up.....

We spent a couple million for this bullshit?

This VA shit is crazy

Blackface
Sexual misconduct
"dark"face

The guy 4th in line is the GOP speaker... who is the speaker because the GOP holds a one seat advantage... a seat that was decided on a coin flip because the election ended in a tie....

If you're a VA Dem who stayed home.....

This gif is killing me today
giphy.gif

To the extent that you think that, is the extent that you're:

<TrumpWrong1>

What is "this is it" and "orange man bad" if not a canned response devoid of thought?

You really expect us to believe that when you read one of the several Trump corruption revelations or insights into his coordination with Russia, you give the news great thought, analyze the findings and the likely conclusions, and decide upon "orange man bad" as the best possible post?

No, you do it because you don't care about the/any information corruption, policy, or intellectual honesty, so you just post something that signals your allegiance without having to bear the burden of a single sovereign thought.

Email place I applied to (human resources) inquiring of a potential timeline for when I MIGHT hear back if I am selected to be interviewed.

Was told the department hiring got the applications yesterday and it might "be a couple of weeks".

Politely said thank you.... internally though:
HURRY THE FUCK UP GODDAMNIT!!!!!!

Email place I applied to (human resources) inquiring of a potential timeline for when I MIGHT hear back if I am selected to be interviewed.

Was told the department hiring got the applications yesterday and it might "be a couple of weeks".

Politely said thank you.... internally though:
HURRY THE FUCK UP GODDAMNIT!!!!!!

That's nothing, bud. When I first got out of college I had a position where I applied in March, had the first interview in May, had a second interview in early June, heard nothing for June, July, and August, got call about being hired in September, started in October.

Lol at how heavily the mods are deleting right leaning comments in leftist fan-fiction threads as of late.

When will people learn, even a standing army cannot stop an idea whose time has come.
What was the content of the posts in question? I'd like to know what "the idea whose time has come" entailed.

That's nothing, bud. When I first got out of college I had a position where I applied in March, had the first interview in May, had a second interview in early June, heard nothing for June, July, and August, got call about being hired in September, started in October.
I applied to a job in the first half of 2018. I got a notice that my application was being considered in September. The guy they ultimately hired still hasn't started.

What was the content of the posts in question? I'd like to know what "the idea whose time has come" entailed.

Not so much an idea as a general feeling. Kind of similar to the one that you get after huffing a bunch of glue.

I get that... I wouldn't be so uppity if I didn't have an interview with Seattle Municipal Court sometime next week (they still haven't told me WHEN yet) and the Seattle job didn't pay a dollar less than the Pierce County job would and Pierce County has a cheaper cost of living.

Just as an example a 250sq ft micro apartment in Seattle is like $1200 within walking distance of Muni Court.

Pierce County which is downtown Tacoma where I would be living I could get a 450 sq ft studio for like $1050 and walk 2 blocks to get to work and a bar I like to drink at/potentially work at too.

So, I didn't watch the SOTU (I never do.. Sue me)... what's with the white?

Some sign of solidarity, I'm guessing.
So... they went out and spent probably at least $1000 if not more for their outfits as a sign of solidarity....

I'm sure their constituents are pleased about that use of funds.

I don't think your sarcasm detector is working properly

I get that you think she is doing some sort of 'baby clap' to mock him but she is actually genuinely just clapping like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back