War Room Lounge V28: Dick Taters, International Man of Misery

Who are the 5 motherfuckerest of the ol' 20th?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The age of abundance is almost upon us. When the global parasite that has been robbing humanity of 90% of its wealth on the reg is about to be destroyed. THEY also prevent us from having access to advanced technology that could greatly improve the standard of living.

No. They had no value in any game. Just anti-propaganda.

Actually, yeah. Eclipse did release that set. Seems like you misunderstood my question.

Just remembered I have this Crime & Punishment set too.

crimepuncards1.jpg

Actually, yeah. Eclipse did release that set. Seems like you misunderstood my question.

Just remembered I have this Crime & Punishment set too.

crimepuncards1.jpg

I misunderstand and make mistakes all the time. No biggie. Good thing that as a group mind, we contain all of the truth available as of now.

Guess who is working a 9:30 to 2:00 shift just to be up again at 6:30 to 4:30 followed by a 10:30 to 2:15? This guy

Guess who is working a 9:30 to 2:00 shift just to be up again at 6:30 to 4:30 followed by a 10:30 to 2:15? This guy

You could always turn to breakin' legs or suckin' dicks. If you're real desperate then learn a trade?

14 year old was shot by police near me. Was burglarizing a car and had a replica gun. Older brother crying on TV--with a gang tattoo on his hand. <{nope}>
37207846_113039716286452_3912391078359072768_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back