War Room Lounge V28: Dick Taters, International Man of Misery

Who are the 5 motherfuckerest of the ol' 20th?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys think Jones vs Lionheart is going to be competitive?

Oh man. Nice one Henry. Maybe a little bit quick on the stop there but can't blame the ref with the way TJ dropped.

Replay shows him disoriented.

TJ just got owned real fast

Believing them to be their far more dangerous cousins, I just smote an entire legion of brown widow spiders.

I feel no remorse for my mistake.

Stoppage could have been early. Whatever. Love Henry offering to step up into TJ's territory. That's balls and class. Next fight I'm on team Henry.

Hopefully the new era with belts also begins a slow down with double champ chances. They should get back to focusing on each division and building up contenders in each. They have a large enough platform to do that now and shouldn’t need superfights like that to do so anymore.

Hopefully the new era with belts also begins a slow down with double champ chances. They should get back to focusing on each division and building up contenders in each. They have a large enough platform to do that now and shouldn’t need superfights like that to do so anymore.
Totally agree, but on the other hand, it would be amazing if TJ could move up and get knocked out by Max Holloway too. Just bounce him around like the bouncy little fella he is.

Wow. Cejudo fought at 146 pounds. That's insane.

Wow. Cejudo fought at 146 pounds. That's insane.

Cejudo still looked perfectly healthy at the weigh in as well, whereas even at 135 Dillashaw looks underweight.

Stoked that I got to the snow while it's still powdery and before it built up too much, so I can use a broom instead of a shovel. #turning40soon

Last edited:
The New MAGA Patriots are going back to the Superbowl!!!

The New MAGA Patriots are going back to the Superbowl!!!

It feels like 911 all over again the last time the Pats. played the Rams 911 happened the same year. I figured I mention this because it's the War Room.

It feels like 911 all over again the last time the Pats. played the Rams 911 happened the same year. I figured I mention this because it's the War Room.

Too soon.

Too soon.
Just fitting my hat on in advance to the Superbowl what could possibly go wrong.
Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back