War Room Lounge V28: Dick Taters, International Man of Misery

Who are the 5 motherfuckerest of the ol' 20th?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any former champ too.

Are you asking or stating it ups he stakes for someone to get another title shot win?

Also, what if you get a case where the same person wins, loses, and wins again? It would be weird to reward a new belt for losing and coming back but just as weird to continue the belt line he continuously defended it.

Happy to say my dog has been munching on venison the last few days. And I’ve had some delicious stew as well.

It’s doe-licious.

I’ll just show myself out.

That's a lucky pupper.

So the ESPN+ runs commercials. They are slowly going to make this feel normal as more networks move to a digital format. It’s $5 so I should’ve expect some type of pushback for the insanely cheap price but they should do a $10 no ad version.

Also, my stream isn’t running smoothly. That’s something they better fucking fix if I’m paying for it.

Little shithead. Anyhow, far from the best staredown ever.

NaughtyTemptingKatydid-small.gif

Incidentally, probably the most skilled boxing match in history.

Technical Warfare.

Leonard-Benitez333.gif

Damn Close! On both accounts actually. SRL handled him though IMO, it wasn't that close and the "questionable" stoppage completely irrelevant to a just result.

Mike McCallum is still so damn underrated. One of the top five or six technicians I've ever seen: immense ring intelligence and poise, an excellent jab, phenomenal offensive variation and accurate punching, renowned body puncher, rarely ever squared up and utilized consistent head-and-upper body movement at range that allowed him to both evade shots and create openings for counters; educated and economical footwork to cover up his one real athletic shortcoming of slower feet, cement feet. Not to mention he was packing a certified Cast Iron Chin; never stopped in 55 fights from 154 to 175.

11/82: Ayub Kalule (40-2) W-RTD7 [154]
07/85: David Braxton (35-1) W-TKO8 [154]
08/86: Julian Jackson (29-0) W-TKO2 [154]
04/87: Milton McCrory (31-1) W-TKO7 [154]
07/87: Donald Curry (27-1) W-KO5 [154]
03/88: Sumbu Kalambay (43-3) L-UD12 [160]
05/89: Herol Graham (41-1) W-SD12 [160]
02/90: Steve Collins (16-0) W-UD12 [160]
04/90: Michael Watson (22-1) W-KO11 [160]
04/91: Sumbu Kalambay (51-4) W-SD12 [160]
12/91: James Toney (28-0) L-PTS12 [160]*
08/92: James Toney (32-0) W-PTS12 [160]*
07/94: Jeff Harding (23-1) W-UD12 [175]

CV is outstanding and chock full of formidable world class fighters. His two prime-ish defeats came at the hands of two of the most skilled boxers I've ever laid eyes on and he avenged both IMO. Toney won the first (officially a draw), McCallum the second (officially a Toney win) at the ripe ages of 35/36 well after his peak that had established him as the greatest at 154 lbs.

So the ESPN+ runs commercials. They are slowly going to make this feel normal as more networks move to a digital format. It’s $5 so I should’ve expect some type of pushback for the insanely cheap price but they should do a $10 no ad version.

Also, my stream isn’t running smoothly. That’s something they better fucking fix if I’m paying for it.
Weird, I am running it on my crappy tablet, and the stream is crystal.

Commercials are dumb though.

Weird, I am running it on my crappy tablet, and the stream is crystal.

Commercials are dumb though.

Not sure what the deal is. UFC fight pass always worked fine as well as other streams. This one is being garbage. The last fight was pretty consistent though and a great one to watch

Not sure what the deal is. UFC fight pass always worked fine as well as other streams. This one is being garbage. The last fight was pretty consistent though and a great one to watch
As you typed this, my stream just crashed. Was going great before.

Was hoping this was Dan Hardy vs Steven Crowder tbh

Didn't know his name was Tyler Jeffrey. He's put in a lot of work to make up for his name and height.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back