War Room Lounge V28: Dick Taters, International Man of Misery

Who are the 5 motherfuckerest of the ol' 20th?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omar wouldn’t be comin so often if they didn’t do Brandon like that. That boy was beautiful, man.

Pretty crazy that, in the early 2000s, the most badass character on TV was a gay black man.

These new UFC Legacy belts look like a retarded downs having child from a shitty pregnancy between the WBC belts in boxing and the new WWE belts.

DxM5zGAVsAU_IH3.jpg

I was just thinking awhile back if the UFC was going to ever change the belt. I don’t mind it but I think they should’ve did it also when the Fox deal happen since that signaled an era as well. Being able to look back and see the different designs would be cool and a fighter possibly having multiple types would show how long their reign was.

smh, my dag does a similar thing.
when I put dry food in his bowl, if I don't put a little water in it and stir,
he won't eat it.
spoiled bastards.

he won't eat it.
spoiled bastards.
One of my dogs is cool with just eating his own shit. I guess I'm lucky.

he won't eat it.
spoiled bastards.

There are always ways to make an entity consume something that is necessary for their health....

One of my dogs is cool with just eating his own shit. I guess I'm lucky.

My dog can eat literally anything except for premium label dry dog food, it literally resulted in a few hundred bucks in vet bills the last time we tried to feed him expensive dry food. Antibiotics, painkillers, everything. Now, stuff that he finds lying on the street, or literally horse shit, that's fine for him to eat.

These new UFC Legacy belts look like a retarded downs having child from a shitty pregnancy between the WBC belts in boxing and the new WWE belts.

DxM5zGAVsAU_IH3.jpg

I actually think the idea of this belt is pretty cool

“OMAR COMIN YO!!”

Ok I didn't watch the whole thing, but I did watch more than I'd like to admit.

I hate catching random clips from The Wire because I get this urge to watch the whole damn thing all over again.

My dog can eat literally anything except for premium label dry dog food, it literally resulted in a few hundred bucks in vet bills the last time we tried to feed him expensive dry food. Antibiotics, painkillers, everything. Now, stuff that he finds lying on the street, or literally horse shit, that's fine for him to eat.
Yeah that's weird. I fed my pointer a dental stick treat she'd never had before about a month ago, and we woke up to find she had puked a puddle of blood on our carpet. A day later both of her ears were all swollen up. Cost us a few hundred in drugs and tests, too. I have no idea what caused it and just assume it was something to do with that treat. My beagle had no problem with it, though.

Yeah that's weird. I fed my pointer a dental stick treat she'd never had before about a month ago, and we woke up to find she had puked a puddle of blood on our carpet. A day later both of her ears were all swollen up. Cost us a few hundred in drugs and tests, too. I have no idea what caused it and just assume it was something to do with that treat. My beagle had no problem with it, though.

I feel like most dog food is just poison. Grapes are supposed to be toxic to dogs. Kaapo ate about a dozen of them as a puppy and he was completely fine. Royal Canin? Shits blood and gets an intestinal infection.

Damn. Had a similar but not quite so extreme thing. I tried most of the expensive brands and it gave my guy diarrhea/constipation. All of it was terrible. Went to Purina and zero problems.

@Gregolian

Did you see in the infographic, it says a champ will only have more than one belt if they win it in another weight class? I'm thinking this signals they don't give out a new belt each fight now. Im sure at the event, they might have a stand in belt but once you become champ and make defenses, they just have you keep the same belt.
I don't get what they do once you have more than 8 title defenses.

Edit: Found it
"If champions rack up more than eight defenses, the other side of the belt will be used to display those additional victories. This does mean, however, that the champions will only hold one belt, instead of being awarded one belt for every win. In the unusual event that a champion becomes a multiple-division champion, they will receive one legacy championship belt for each weight class."
Read more at https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/U...-Championship-Belt-148329#DkoRCz4K8Tv7XSYx.99

Last edited:
Wonder if current champs get rolled into this. Like if someone has the belt and two defenses, will they swap out the next defense with that new belt showing the prior defenses? It would make winning you next fight a bigger deal.

Happy to say my dog has been munching on venison the last few days. And I’ve had some delicious stew as well.

It’s doe-licious.

I’ll just show myself out.

Wonder if current champs get rolled into this. Like if someone has the belt and two defenses, will they swap out the next defense with that new belt showing the prior defenses? It would make winning you next fight a bigger deal.
Didn't Dana say Anderson (or was it just Anderson who claimed this?) would get a title shot if God wills and people live and he beats his opponent?

If Anderson were to win the belt, what would happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back