War Room Lounge V28: Dick Taters, International Man of Misery

Who are the 5 motherfuckerest of the ol' 20th?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Mind the Pole (they call him John but his name is really Karol). Select up to five and then argue about it imo.

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click insert quote, and continue on in here. There's a three like minimum. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Odd Note:
"

Peace can mean more than liberty:
These people, state-directed, may
Be happier than those more free.
When politics wield evil grip,
And warring factions rise and fall,
Benevolent dictatorship
May be the answer, after all.

"
Robert William Service

"
Time to go down to the basement for some more hauntingly delicious...twentieth century monsters!
― Count Chocula

Last edited:
Also, where’s Dick Cheney on the list?

He's way down there with Joe Biden because all politicians are the same.
It’s true except Cheney wasn’t a pedophile like every Democrat.

It’s true except Cheney wasn’t a pedophile like every Democrat.
No doubt Democrats are here to abuse children until they turn gay. As bad as Cheney was at least his kids are straight. He also didn't shoot anyone in the face like most of the libtards in congress.

I'm not going to decipher those nicknames, so I voted Stalin. A non-Russian ethnic Georgian psycho commie who killed a lot of native Russians. I believe Russians don't think highly of him either.

I'm not going to decipher those nicknames, so I voted Stalin. A non-Russian ethnic Georgian psycho commie who killed a lot of native Russians. I believe Russians don't think highly of him either.
Being able to decipher those nicknames should be a test for being allowed to post in the WR. Native English speakers should kill themselves if they don't get at least 13/15.

No doubt Democrats are here to abuse children until they turn gay. As bad as Cheney was at least his kids are straight. He also didn't shoot anyone in the face like most of the libtards in congress.
Someone better tell circa 2003 Tulsi Gabbard that some nipples need some Jesus. Or... some Hindu guy... that also thinks we should shock gay people. Or just tell 2018 Mike Pence.

Being able to decipher those nicknames should be a test for being allowed to post in the WR. Native English speakers should kill themselves if they don't get at least 13/15.

Yes, because everyone spends their spare time reading about 3rd world dictators. Your top 5 -6 choices are sufficient for a good thread.

Someone better tell circa 2003 Tulsi Gabbard that some nipples need some Jesus. Or... Hindu... guys.
I'm 99% sure that she was given over to her guru, sexually, before age 16.

Yes, because everyone spends their spare time reading about 3rd world dictators. Your top 5 -6 choices are sufficient for a good thread.
Your opinion is not noted, because it stinks.

Wasn’t her guru, like, her dad?
It was some dude who went to India and gave his possessions to another guru to get his krish cred, and then the Gabbard family joined when he came back and opened shop in Hawaii.

It was some dude who went to India and gave his possessions to another guru to get his krish cred, and then the Gabbard family joined when he came back and opened shop in Hawaii.
I mean, like you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back