War Room Lounge V27: Hey 2018, it's uh, it's time to go, Bud. Just go. (also let's talk about socks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Given that he was blaming his last positive test on Jones snorting coke that was cut with creatine that happened to have turinabol in it, I'm not exactly excited to hear what excuse gets brought up this time.

Supposedly he's having that Novitzky guy on to talk about the ''science.'' Here's the science: you can piss clean even after using. Now they're letting people with ''abnormal samples'' compete. How this doesn't constitute a dangerous norm erosion for the sport, I guess will be the topic of the podcast.

I heard them. They're both shills.

I really do feel bad for DC. It's like a Jacob and Esau thing, it doesn't matter how terrible a person Jones is, how many times he pops or how many people he mows over while snorting cocaine, people just love him and want to think the best of him. Meanwhile DC has fought clean his entire career, and he doesn't get the respect he deserves- it all goes to Jones.

He's still shilling.

He seemed to stress two dependent points to make his case:
1. There was no evidence that Jones took any substances since the last violation he was punished for
AND
2. The trace amounts of the substance would lead to no increase in performance.
I get the argument for those two combined points together but do not support the solution which is to just let them fight. The consequence of using something illegally should enforce a suspension that could go possibly longer than the commissions impose on the fight due to how long it takes to leave their system. He mentioned this with Barnett but in that case, #2 wasn't valid.
The talk actually made me more optimistic about the future of the sport despite this short term set back. It seems testing is becoming insanely better than in past years and it will be hard for any fighter to evade tests and also that past abusers will end up possibly destroying their career by even taking these substances for a short while. The cost is going to become to high to risk it imo and those who do likely will be caught.
The last thing they got to was eventually having UFC handle their own supplement division to approve what fighters are approved to use. It seems still far out but if they could accomplish this, there would be little to no excuse in "accidental" positive tests imo. I really do think the sport will be cleaner in the next 5 and 10 year spans than now and before.

I hear USADA will be instituting a strict limit of 25 right wing identity politics outrage threads per day.

He seemed to stress two dependent points to make his case:
1. There was no evidence that Jones took any substances since the last violation he was punished for
AND
2. The trace amounts of the substance would lead to no increase in performance.
I get the argument for those two combined points together but do not support the solution which is to just let them fight. The consequence of using something illegally should enforce a suspension that could go possibly longer than the commissions impose on the fight due to how long it takes to leave their system. He mentioned this with Barnett but in that case, #2 wasn't valid.
The talk actually made me more optimistic about the future of the sport despite this short term set back. It seems testing is becoming insanely better than in past years and it will be hard for any fighter to evade tests and also that past abusers will end up possibly destroying their career by even taking these substances for a short while. The cost is going to become to high to risk it imo and those who do likely will be caught.
The last thing they got to was eventually having UFC handle their own supplement division to approve what fighters are approved to use. It seems still far out but if they could accomplish this, there would be little to no excuse in "accidental" positive tests imo. I really do think the sport will be cleaner in the next 5 and 10 year spans than now and before.
It's batshit crazy that testing positive isn't evidence enough for testing positive.
They crafted this new loophole on the spot.

I hear USADA will be instituting a strict limit of 25 right wing identity politics outrage threads per day.

Come comment in my thread bro

It's batshit crazy that testing positive isn't evidence enough for testing positive.
They crafted this new loophole on the spot.

The only thing is "there is no evidence more was taken since the initial punishment." Well okay, but that doesn't chance that the substance is in his system and illegal. Just because the commission picked a time span of how long to punish him doesn't mean his body will comply in accordance.

The Israelis bought us
cd6e4486-0b0d-11e9-8e9f-24e0f03e43a7_image_hires_102714.jpg

Bibi chilling in Rio with some beer and caipirinha with his wife in flip flops. Never Realized he was obese
29d22eb2-fabd-4464-9600-a3da800126a7.png

I'll just leave this entire conversation here for posterity
Or anyone else that missed it
Yeah, Russler is pretty sleazy. At least he doesn't pretend to be a doctor, though, eh?

Don't have an MD just yet, but we could make an account bet out of this.... feeling confident?

Say when...
07ba8a45efa5978412864915513a8d5b.jpg

Wait, you don't have an MD yet? This is you 12-plus years ago:

How long after completing medical school and residency does it take normally?

My brothers and I shared the same account. So what?

Willing to wager that I'm not in medical school? Willing to wager your account? I know someone on this forum that can verify. <Moves>

:) Well, I thought that you might leave the group in disgrace after that so I guess I'm glad you found some spin that you think allows you to save face.

Well, good for you if you're there for real now, but the fact remains that you were here pretending to be a doctor for quite a long time.

That's what I thought. Back to your bullshit tactics. It's unbelievable how fake you are, or that delusional. Which is it?

And BTW you get your MD after med school you silly fuck. Residents are MDs.

Wait, what is fake or delusional about me? I just caught you in a huge lie (not the first time either). You've never seen me lie.

Just saw your edit:

So, wait, are you claiming that you were telling the truth when you said you graduated med school and completed your residency 12 years ago or are you sticking to your claim to be the younger brother of the person we know as Greoric?

What lie did you catch? I'm not seeing where you accepted my bet.... You think I'm a nurse (nothing wrong with that btw) so let's see if you put up or shut up with an account bet.

Hey, like I said, congratulations if 12 years after started pretending to be a doctor you might be on your way to really doing it!

Not only are you a dishonest piece of trash, you're also a coward. You think I'm a nurse? Let's bet on it. We're going all the way with it though baby boy. Not any of this month long sig shit.

Why are you calling me dishonest when you were the one caught lying? Just trying to rubber-glue it to cover your embarrassment?

Why such a coward about it. Think I'm lying? I'm still not seeing where you're accepting the bet shitbird.

I said if you're now telling the truth about the thing you were lying about for many years, cool. Good for you. Why so angry, though? Even if one of your two explanations is true (skeptical face), surely you can see how a reasonable person would be confused here.

Shit I can have our third party verify my brothers diploma too. Why such a coward? If you're confident nut up.

Haha. So we're back to the "brother" theory. As I said, if that's the case, surely you can understand why I'd think you're lying, especially considering your history. There are more consistency issues that I could bring up.

What's this back there shit? All this takes is a "yes, let's bet you're a nurse." or maybe even a "yes, let's bet you're not in medical school.", or perhaps a "yes let's bet your brother is not an MD."?

Not sure why you're dancing around the issue.

How about you? You sticking with the "stock analyst" bit, instead of fucking around all day in your mothers basement trolling on sherdog?

How about, let's bet that you claimed to have gone through med school and your residency 12 years ago and are now claiming to be back in med school? And let's bet that you were talking about getting into med school 11 years ago.

Because I never claimed that bud. You want my brother's diploma? We can get a picture of that to our third party. You want a picture of my acceptance letter and screen shot of a deans letter, I can also get that to our third party. You're abandoning the whole nurse thing I see though. You fucking tool.

Let's get this done, so I can get a parasite like you kicked off this forum.

You understand why people who are not you would raise an eyebrow here, right? You're caught lying and then you lash out angrily, start changing the subject and drop a pretty wild-sounding excuse (it was your brother using your account and not actually you).

Ed: OK, got a PM that this is too painful and I should let you off the hook. Fair enough. But you know that I know, etc.

You understand why it raises an eye brow that you're not accepting the bet right? Don't think my brother was on here while he was en route to an MD and as an MD? Check, we can get that verified with his diploma. Don't think I'm in the process now? Check. We can also get that verified.

An additional question for you though, does your mother challenge the bullshit you tell people about being a stock analyst in her basement? Or does she let it slide to keep your spirits up?

You got me curious as to which mod actually wants you to stay in the forum. Mysterious indeed.

I am dying out of embarrassment for you on this one.

Why not just say, "hey, I was a kid 12 years ago and I pretended to have completed med school/residency, but now I actually am in med school," instead of this....or pretending that JVS is claiming you are a nurse/not in med school, as opposed to him saying, apparently correctly, that you claimed long ago to be further along than where you are now. I don't think he has any problem believing you are now in med school. I don't. You seem bright enough.

Btw, I have a really hot supermodel girlfriend, but she posts on another forum.

Because that's not accurate, and I wasn't a kid? When my brother was posting that, it was in or around the time I was shipping off to the military. I didn't give a fuck about being in HC back then. Look dude, you've lurked almost every one of our exchanges. Observe how much he's obsessed with me being a nurse instead of an MD. He flatly refuses to acknowledge that I'm actually more educated than he is (granting that he even has an undergrad). Its painful to his soul, and its funny as fuck to seem him rationalize that fact. A year or so ago the guy was saying stupid shit like the only doctors he knew were into abstract art or something silly.
<36>

Okay, I personally think the kid angle would be less embarrassing than you being an adult claiming to be a doctor despite not even being in medical school until a decade, or close to a decade, later. But, regardless, I think that, at the very least, the "obsession" is bilateral, since you were repeatedly referencing him to other posters, saying what his posts would contain, and then tagging him.

As far as who is more educated, I'll give you the nod on the basis that I've never seen JVS claim to have any sort of degree. I would be shocked if he didn't have at least an undergraduate degree, but plenty of intelligent persons have chosen to forego advanced education, so anything is possible.

Also, there's nothing wrong with being a nurse. I've dated girls in nursing school, and the education is more challenging than people think, and the job itself is famously challenging as well.

Yeah, I'm still not getting why sharing an account is such controversial thing, whatever though. Gotta troll for your boy I guess.

All the other stuff, great. Nurses are great. You're great. Jack is a dishonest piece of trash. Happy new year to everyone.

My "brother" is fucking embarrassed for this guy

woof, oof, and howwwwwwwl

My brother is dating my super hot girlfriend on another forum.

¡Qué lástima!

My sister married El Chapo on both of my troll accounts but she was killed by the federales.

He offered to pay for me to take an IQ test a few weeks ago.

Guy really insecure lately.

Its not about my brother using the same account guy. Jack wanted to challenge that I'm actually a nurse posing as an MD or medical student. If he's confident in that or thinks I'm lying he can just take the account bet, and that's all verifiable thru a third party on here. He won't, because he's a piece of trash pretending to be a stock analyst in his mothers basement.

And frankly, more than anything I want the chance to get that parasite off this forum.

Let's be honest here: We have a long history of disagreement about testable matters, and I have been right literally every time. You said that there would be another round of QE after the last one. I said there wouldn't be. I was right. You said that there would be no rate hikes in 2015. I said there would be. I was right (and interestingly, you were saying then that there was an urgent need for rate hikes, though you thought they'd lead to a short-term crash, but you've abandoned that). You said that the biggest crash the world has ever seen would start in late 2015. I said it wouldn't. I was right. You were telling people to start shorting the market in 2015. Wrong. You said that we'd see spiking inflation as far back as you've been posting. I said we wouldn't as far back as I've been responding to you. I was right. In this thread, I caught you in a big lie. You're not upset that I'm putting out bad information or analysis or that I'm not being honest; you're upset that I'm putting out good information and analysis that contradicts your propaganda and that I caught you not being honest. The reason you want me gone is that you think that that's the only way for you to gain any credibility. But you don't win credibility by trying to harass anyone who disagrees with you into leaving you alone; at best you only win the kind of nervous deference granted to a ranting homeless person.

Oh, I forgot you were still here. Yeah you contribute enough for this to still be entertaining. You may go now.

Yeah, obviously you have no response to all that because you lack the integrity to just say that you were wrong.

And I remember in 2015, you said that you hoped you were wrong and that if you were, you'd accept a more mainstream view of economics (and another thing I was right about was my prediction that you'd just postpone the date of your predicted apocalypse). At what point will you start to question your model?

Why? You're incapable of having an honest discussion. You're only worth the troll comments. Just like Fawlty is only worth commenting on how ugly and cucked he is, or mentioning Low T Pete's steroid cycling.

No, but really, I've never not had an honest discussion. You're only saying that because on any issue that we can objectively evaluate, you've been objectively, indisputably wrong. I gave examples. Rather than just admit that you were wrong and learn from your mistakes and improve, you have responded by accusing me vaguely of dishonesty. And then in this thread, you were caught in a clear lie. Instead of owning up to it ("I was young and stupid, etc."), you make up an embarrassingly obvious lie and then bizarrely accuse *me* of being dishonest. And I haven't seen the pic of Fawlty that is apparently circulating, but I don't need to imagine my interlocutors as being physically attractive to enjoy their postings.

And again I ask, what would it take for you to say, "hey, maybe really smart people who actually study the issue in a serious way are right and talk-show hosts with a terrible record of prognostication are wrong"?

Cliffs:
- @Jack V Savage called out @Greoric for pretending to be a doctor on here 12 years ago.
- Posts confirming this were provided.
- Confronted with the lie, Greoric blamed it on his brother, claiming they shared an account and he is the real doctor
- Flailing, impotent rage, mockery

I'll just leave this entire conversation here for posterity
Or anyone else that missed it
Cliffs:
- @Jack V Savage called out @Greoric for pretending to be a doctor on here 12 years ago.
- Posts confirming this were provided.
- Confronted with the lie, Greoric blamed it on his brother, claiming they shared an account and he is the real doctor
- Flailing, impotent rage, mockery

The shocking controversy is that we shared an acct 10 years ago!
<SelenaWow>

Very low T, Pete!

"You pretended to be a doctor 12 years ago..."

"So you think I'm a nurse? I'm in med school!"

"Okay, good for you being in med school, but you said you were a doctor 12 years ago..."

"Fine, then bet your money that I'm a nurse!!"

"But I'm not calling you a nurse; I'm just saying that you clearly pretend.."

"My brother is a doctor! We shared a computer!"

"..ed to be a..."

"NURSE!!!!!"

Also, can someone please put Greoric's older brother back on the phone.

I much preferred tolerating voodoo economics than having to hear about eugenics.

I just had to move 60 posts. You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

I just had to move 60 posts. You all should be ashamed of yourselves.
Hey now
I quoted like 9000 posts from there to here
SOME of us know how to do a giant multiquote

Hey now
I quoted like 9000 posts from there to here
SOME of us know how to do a giant multiquote

Multi-quote is the best feature added post migration and you definitely know how shitty it is to move posts to a different thread. Damn you all.

you definitely know how shitty it is to move posts to a different thread

I have no idea what you're talking about.
You don't know me! Get your hand off my ass!

I have no idea what you're talking about.
You don't know me! Get your hand off my ass!

Which user of the Limbo Pete account am I currently speaking with? The Mark Hunt fan, historian or gif happy one?

Which user of the Limbo Pete account am I currently speaking with? The Mark Hunt fan, historian or gif happy one?
I noticed you left "medical doctor" out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back