War Room Lounge V27: Hey 2018, it's uh, it's time to go, Bud. Just go. (also let's talk about socks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one - a pick-your-own decisions style movie with multiple endings. It's crazy.

It's pretty cool so far but if this counts as all of season 5, that's lame

Just like last year, the sitting poster in office gets to do one last "Oval Office Speech" before their term ends and the new year begins. Cubo will have something similar just as Palis and lucky shot did

Can I have mine open to comments?

I think that's not the case based on how it is presented.

That makes me wonder how long until season 5 though. Are they going to use it as an excuse to wait a few months now. Cause as trippy as that was, I wouldn't trade it for one or two episodes

Just like last year, the sitting poster in office gets to do one last "Oval Office Speech" before their term ends and the new year begins. Cubo will have something similar just as Palis and lucky shot did

You're telling me that was his last speech? And he chose that?

Just a way for them to close out the year without a new spark of arguments or discussion I guess. It can be unlocked if requested.
Yeah let's start off the year with a cleansing. I'm talking squeaky clean.

talkin' socks, got these for father:

iu

also, that greedy little drummer boy should have given Jesus his drum. Epic band in the making.

Drunk and not going out because I have jiu jtisu in the morning so I am being inspired by Comrade Putin

How about next year we do a round robin no time limit jiu jitsu no gi tournament to see who is president. You guys are to young to remember this but that is what
@wamrage did back in the day to show his dominance.

How about next year we do a round robin no time limit jiu jitsu no gi tournament to see who is president.

It's a battle of wits, not brawn. Which, funnily enough, neither of which I've any business winning.

tumblr_mds8nhQrJw1qh15xko1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back