War Room Lounge V27: Hey 2018, it's uh, it's time to go, Bud. Just go. (also let's talk about socks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I take more than a couple days break from posting I am in the back country. I go with the wool socks. It makes a huge difference if you are wet. I learned that in the Marines. Trench foot is a real thing. You need to change your socks out at least twice a day if you are doing heavy hiking. Blisters take a lot of people out of the game.

Whenever I take more than a couple days break from posting I am in the back country. I go with the wool socks. It makes a huge difference if you are wet. I learned that in the Marines. Trench foot is a real thing. You need to change your socks out at least twice a day if you are doing heavy hiking. Blisters take a lot of people out of the game.
Yeah even if you deal with the blister and don't get an infection, it changes your gait a little, and that can mess you up too (might even get more blisters from it).

I don't wear socks.

If you have seen me talking about wearing socks on this forum before, that was my brother posting. He and I share my Sherdog account.

This explains so much.

I'll buy these socks for the rest of my life and i'm not even ashamed.

nOGoQbo.png

OOF that lucky sticky

<Lmaoo>

If I had fetish itd be women in fishnet. Body suits preferred

1) I had the socks conversation today. There is a 'custom socks' shop in my town, but I have never seen anybody enter or leave.

2) Just saw Black Mirror: Bandersnatch. Holy fuuuuuuck. Must must watch.

It's like each toe has a sock of its own. Which makes it 5 socks in 1. 10 > 2. Checkmate liberals.

Hands have fingers that require socks. Feet have toes made for running. You are also giving toes the same level of importance as fingers; which should never happen.

1) I had the socks conversation today. There is a 'custom socks' shop in my town, but I have never seen anybody enter or leave.

2) Just saw Black Mirror: Bandersnatch. Holy fuuuuuuck. Must must watch.
are there new episodes?

Hands have fingers that require socks. Feet have toes made for running. You are also giving toes the same level of importance as fingers; which should never happen.

You sir, clearly never pick things up with your toes.

<seedat>

I'm so confused why Lucky has a thread that is stickied but also locked.

I just buy heavy duty work socks and run with them. I can tear through even the toughest socks after 1-2 wearings, so it doesn't pay to be picky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back