War Room Lounge V27: Hey 2018, it's uh, it's time to go, Bud. Just go. (also let's talk about socks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao

I think it's theoretically possible that Cyborg could fight dumber than that, but that's only true because of this brain damage she just got.

It's almost a weird 'thing' where fighters feel the need to stand even if it's a bad idea. A caveman stereotype.

It's almost a weird 'thing' where fighters feel the need to stand even if it's a bad idea. A caveman stereotype.
Yeah go to your back lol and recover ffs

Okay predictions for how Gus-Jones goes.

I believe the first fight was Jones having an off night and under-trained while Gus fought the best of his life, and Gus has not improved since then while Jones has improved so much that he could destroy any HW.

Jones will easily handle everything Gus has. Maybe get popped a couple times, but domination and finish before the end of rd 3. We're going to be asking how the hell the first fight was even close.

(now watch Jones get starched in 30 seconds fml)

I believe the first fight was Jones having an off night and under-trained while Gus fought the best of his life, and Gus has not improved since then while Jones has improved so much that he could destroy any HW.

Jones will easily handle everything Gus has. Maybe get popped a couple times, but domination and finish before the end of rd 3. We're going to be asking how the hell the first fight was even close.

Agreed. Jones by domination. I will also go with round 3.

Also Jones wasn't used to a lanky guy like him. This time Jones knows what to do.

I mixed some alpha brain into a 16 oz xyience with a microdose of cbd oil to prepare to watch this.

Bold prediction there

My god could Jones be a bigger dick

Bold prediction there
I'm really pushing the limits bro. Fuck that was like a heavies post wasn't it.

Well Gus fan tears have been a long time coming so there's that.

Wouldn’t surprise me but god I hope not. Look at that douchey walk out for chrissakes.

I've watched this sport since it was the time of Harold Howard's flip kick but Nunes' victory was one of the coolest things I've seen. The pure joy of victory.

I've watched this sport since it was the time of Harold Howard's flip kick but Nunes' victory was one of the coolest things I've seen. The pure joy of victory.
It looked like Wanderlei Silva walking into an airplane propeller.

As much as I think they are overdoing champ vs champ fights, the moment is very memorable.

Please fluke me a Jones loss

Jones looks like crap so far. Also looks like he's well off the gear.

Meh Jones 2-0 but this is not impressive by either dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back